Chapter~12~ mystery person

? POV

Listen yall im tired of haveing to deal with somebody bullshit everday, im tired of waking up angry ever morning, this shit is stressing me out to the max, you can't help nobody but yourself cause nobody cares about you or has the time to talk to you, i guess be alonging is the best thing for you somethimes, and i don't know how to be alone but i'll try cause, im tired of having to deal peoples bullshit, it makes me angry, i wanna change but i know its not gonna happen over night, its a process that im willing to take, how could Jacob walk out with Chresanto, don't worry there days are limited, see you soon Jacob.

Jacob POV

So me and Chres have been very happy togather, we don't have tp worry about people think were secretly dating because we can date in public without anyone taking pictures and shit, Chres sex game is on point like omg he be puting in work on me, and he has a nice butt fr
and no more details anyways i keep feeling like someone is watching me maybe i bugging i don't know, i just feel it.

Chres: Hey baby good morning.

Jacob: Hey baby lastnight was very nice.

Chres: Nice, you was very naughty, but i can't say it was nice.

Jacob:Hahahahahaha, i was naughty was'nt i(kisses him)

Chres: Don't start something you can't finish.

Jacob: Nigga please i can finish anything long as you let give you a headstart.

Chres: Go ahead baby(pulls his shorts down) here's your head start.

Jacob: Matter fact, i don't need a head start sorry papi.

Chresanto: Really baby look what you did(chres looks down a his member which was stick straight foward towards the livingroom, damn roczilla lets go help you out buddy.

Just as Roc walks out the, Jacobs stalker picks the backdoor lock and puts a hidden bomb in the house in the livingroom then leaves.Jacob runs down stairs and notice that the backdoor was not closed all the way.

Jacob: Baby did you go out back.

Chres: NO!(screams from upstairs)

Jacob: Ok, how did this get open.(Jacob peeps out the door and looks around and see nothing, Jacob comes back in and locks the door and run upstairs.

Sorry so short high school is not the best, it takes aways your time, and im working on a new story called Glitter something new from Royce.