Chapter~18~ I Knew it would come to this

Chresanto POV

So today is the day that the cops come and my our plan is set to happen, let me tell you how it all started me and the cops has been working on this case since Gina came back to the states after hearing about Jacob money his mother left for him, so the cops decide to hire me as a cover to help them, i agree to help Gina as a lie to make sure she would not harm Jacob, and now here we are in India, and the cops should be here any min.

Jacob: You two are gonna pay.

Chresanto: Please Jacob say your fool language for hell.

Jacob; Bite me.

Gina: Shut up please.(slaps him)

Chresanto: Carefull Gina we need him so he can sign the check.

Jacob: I aint signing shit.

Chresanto: Ok(pulls out the gun) here Gina do it.

As Gina pulls the triger the police breaks the door down, and Chresanto slaps the gun outta her hand, and Gina's workers start shoting at the police sqaud.Gina runs upstairs and Jacob gets outta the chair and smiles at Chresanto and Chase after Gina, while Chresanto stays behind and shots with the police squad.

Chresanto: Come on motherfuckers(shots one of them).

Meanwhile Jacob is following Gina, and Gina is unknown of it he follows her into a room and locks the door.

Jacob: Stop bitch.

Gina: Im so sorry me and Chresanto did not want you to find out this way.

Jacob: I knew it would come to this.

Gina: Chres is still on my side.

Jacob: Youare completly delusional. but im not gonna let the cops deal with your crazy ass, cause we gonna do this right here and right now.

Gina: Wait we can talk(picks up a lamp from behind her back)

Jacob: Bitch no(walks towards her)

Gina swing the lamp and Jacob reflexes back and trips her, and Gina pulls Jacob leg causeing him to fall and Jacob gets on top of her and punches her in the face twice, Gina bites Jacobs hands cause him to stop and Gina pushes him off her, she runs out the room, and Jacob runs behind her bashing her head into the wall and punches her in the face and Gina knees him and punches him and Jacob falls down the stairs, but grabing Gina along the way down, Gina gets up and pulls out her knife and trys to stab Jacob, Jacob kicks her cause her to fall down five flights of step breaking her kneck and die.

Chresanto: JACOB BABY(screams coming up).

Jacob: Chresanto is that you.

Chresanto: Yea baby im sorry i slap...(Jacob slaps him in the face)

Jacob: Were even, why did'nt you tell me.

Chresanto: Because i could'nt sorry baby, i still love you.

Jacob: I love you.

Chresanto: Damn what you do(steps over Gina body).

Jacob: We had a fight and she fell down the stairs.

Chresanto: I love you come on lets go home.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS THEN DONE GUYS ANOTHER ROYCE ON THE WAY THO, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS PLZ (>‿◠)

           NEW STORY ROYCE COMING SOON ✐✎ ✐✎ ✐✎