Chapter~10~ THE PURPLE LOBSTER

Jacob POV

So i decide to give Chresanto one more shot, because i have a soft spot for him, like who would'nt have you seen his body like damn, god did a justice on it like yass.anyways less than 30 mins it time for me and him to go on a date to i don't know where.. but i'll find out soon, so as im adding finishing touches to my outfit which is litt, im whereing grey high waist booty shorts and a blut crop top with my Jordans 5s grey wolfs, my hair is flat iron and im just ready to go and see what he has to say because if he acts out again were done and this time its gonna be for good i mean it, like im not even gonna go into because its gonna make me mad, all i know is that Aliza better watch her man because im coming for him, and did i tell you how when me and Aliza were in college that she stole my boyfriend yea i did'nt so she's no great person in my eye i hang with here because my other friends hang with her we be on a fake friend shit, like i don't respect her and i never will after that.So i go downstairs and sit on the swings in the front yard and i see Chresanto car pull he gets out and look fresh from head to toe like he had on skinny addias pants with a black t-shit and white nikes and a black knicks hat zamn daddy doing it big.

Chresanto: Wow look at you.

Jacob: Well i try, i try.

Chresanto: So lets go sexy because tonight is your night.(kisses Jacob)

Jacob: Who said you could kiss me.

Chresanto: Daddy said so, now get you sexy ass in this car.

Jacob: Ok papi.

As they start driving Hot nigga comes on the radio and Jacob starts moving to the beat, and rapping the words, which was turning Chres on because he never saw Jacob turn hood and sexy.Chresanto reaches over and touches Jacob leg, and Jacob smiles and removes his hand and Chresanto smiles drop.

Jacob: No chance baby.

Chresanto: Because you know ima beat up, Jacob does he do it, does he do it like i do it, cause when we get closer ima tear that booty up baby.

Jacob: OMG shut up.

Chresanto: Where here.

Jacob: No way the purple lobster, this place is dead ass
expansive.

Chresanto: I know baby boy lets go, i wanna treat you right.

Jacob: Ok.

Chresanto: Do you trust me.

Jacob: What.

Chresanto: Do you trust me.

Jacob: To be honsty Chresanto not yet, but i will.

Chresanto: Thats good enough now get you sexy ass in here so we can eat.

As they sit down and eat they spot gina,London and Tiasia, but little did they know London,Tiasia and Gina did not care if they were togather because Aliza was doing Chresanto wrong, and being London she made a kissing face at them and they blushed and ate there lobester tails,shrimp,fried shrimp ans garlic bread with grape wine.

Jacob: This right here is everthing thank you baby.

Chresanto: Anything for my Prince.

London: So how are you love birds tonight.

Jacob: Good you.

London: Im cool, being cute.

Chresanto: You always looking cute.

London: Aww thank you, so yall on a date.

Jacob: Yea boo.

London: Well ima see yall later.

Chresanto: Alright shorty.

Jacob: Bye boo, ugh that girl is to much.

Chresanto: Tell me about it.

After they were done eating Chresante drove Jacob home.

Jacob: Baby i trust you.

Chresanto: I love you, baby im still gonna marry here but you have to trust me when i say i have a plan.

Jacob: Ok i trust you, i trust that you won't make a mistake.

Chresanto: Your not mad right.

Jacob: No baby(kisses Chresanto) thanks for tonight go home and get some rest.

Chresanto: Can i stay.

Jacob: Sure baby.

Jacob and Chresanto cuddle and go to sleep

WOW sorry i have been gone for so long, i know yall was like where this bitch at, well this bitch is back and she ready to write, for yall im back(twerking)