Chapter~19~ I gotta go my own way....✿

Chresanto POV

So im down here at the police station picking up my check, and were talking about working on another case togather, i would do it but i can't risk my life anymore.

Cop1: You got a good future ahead of you.

Cop2:  And if you ever need anything just call us 911, or stop by.

Chresanto: Ok.

Cop3: Heres your check.

Chresanto: Damn 50,000, i really need this about right now thank you.

Cop1: No thank you Chresanto now get outta and go home.(slap five)

As Chresanto was leaving the police station he bump into a long time no see face.

Chresanto: Aliza.......

Aliza: Hey(keeps walking)

Chresanto: Wait how you been.

Aliza: Good.(walking while Chresanto follows behind her asking questions)

Chresanto: Listen im sorry about how the way things ended between me and you.

Aliza: Really well i don't care and stop following me.

Chresanto stops Aliza and gives her a hug and Aliza looks into his eyes and kisses him, Aliza told Chresanto to follow her to her car and they had sex, while this sceen was going down somebody took some photes and sent them to Jacob.
POV OVER

Jacob POV

So im at home waiting for Chres when i get message, i open it up and i see Chresanto and Aliza kissing, and Chresanto following her to a car, at this point and time im done, im tired and im over it, the only way we both can be happy is if i leave because when were togather no one really stays happy for long. I pack my bags and leave Chresanto a note saying bye, and i head to the bank and then to the airport.

Jacob: Hi how long is flight to New Orleans.

Flight Lady: Not two long from now i say 20mins.

Jacob: Thank you.

20mins later.

Flight lady on speaker: All abored the flight to New Orleans is now here.

Jacob gets up and walks to the plane and starts crying.

Jacob: Chresanto i love you.(whispers to himself)
(POV OVER)

Chresanto POV

What the fuck have i done, not only did i sleep with my Ex, but i cheated on Jacob, i head home and call Jacob all the lights are on, i walk upstairs and find a letter.

Chresanto: Dear Chresanto, Chresanto i love you so much that words can't even explain, Chresanto if you did'nt figure it out yet im gone, don't bother looking for me, because im safe and sound on a plane, can't tell you where im going because you come and find me, but Chresanto i found out about you and Aliza and i hope you find what your looking for really, but Chresanto i love you but i gotta go my own way, we may find a place in this world some day, but alest for right now i gotta go my own way.

P.S. please don't send any cops looking for me.

Chresanto: I love you too baby.

THE END,
EVER STORY DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING
FAITH NEEDS THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
OH I ALMOST FORGOT WHO SENT THE PICTURES YOU WILL FIND OUT NEXT, IN