A dog

Y/n POV
" LUMINE~ where are you buddy!?" I was looking for my dog. Lumine. I saw him in my yard one day and he had a broken paw so I took him in. Ever since then he would stay with me. He has a yellow and a blue eye and he's a white fluffy dog. I love him so much he would always know what I want. But, lately it's been weird.
I would see some food ready for breakfast everyday from then. I have the urge to ask why it's there but I live with only my brothers, Rin and Yukio Okumura. Yes they are my weird brothers that I love. I'm the youngest but I'm the only one who can cook better than yukio. Yukio and Rin go to high school which they are in 10th and I'm in 9th. They don't really like lumine that much but I love him. The reason why is because they say he's weird and suspicious making me go off on them both.

I love lumine more than myself but today I want him to come with me to school but I can't find him.
" Lumine come on buddy. Where are you?" I crouch down and look at bushes looking. No sign yet.
I walk around the house

( your house btw)

" Lumine???" I then look near the back of the house and see him sleeping peacefully " Ugh my fluffy mess

" Ugh my fluffy mess." I say playfully and he slowly wakes up and looks around and sees me.
I get on my knees and he comes running to me and snuggles against my chest making me giggle.

" YO Y/N!" I heard and turn to see Rin
" Hey rin~ what's wrong?" I said
" Remember we have school, Leave lumine we gotta go now or else we have to run. Yukio is already there." he said rolling his eyes
I nodded and he got his uniform while I got mine after putting lumine down inside of course.

I ran and got my backpack and stopped when I felt something pull my shoelace to my sneaker
" Eh?" I say looking down to see lumine rubbing against my shoe looking up at me sadly
" lumine I have to go to school, you know that. I'll be out at 2:00 buddy i promise I'll be fine." I said smiling petting his head and tie my shoelace and walk and close the door.

" COME ON SIS!" Rin yelled making me run towards him and let's just say we lost the bus so we ran to school again.

Lumine POV
I groaned. What you think I don't miss her? She's my best friend. She just doesn't know about the real me. I transform into a human.

( IGNORE THE SADNESS and bag)I walk around and look outside the window peaking to see her and rin running " Of course they missed the bus

I walk around and look outside the window peaking to see her and rin running
" Of course they missed the bus." I say chuckling
Rin is actually fun around me. He doesn't hate me but dislikes me eating his things. Well all his food actually. She gives me dog food but realized I didn't like it so she gave me bacon every morning or sausage. She cares for me and rin the most. Yukio is older than Y/n but younger than rin. Basically he's the middle.

I just wish I told her. I want to but I don't know If she will hate me. I love being with her because she doesn't try and hurt me. She actually has a real heart. Just the problem,  not telling her the real me.
I tried to speak but stopped. She thought someone broke in when I spoke and she was so scared that I choked on my air from scaring her. Actually I'll tell her about me maybe another time? No no, it's been half a year since she had me. I have to tell her.

Y/n POV
Bored. Nothing but bored.
" Now class turn to page 160 and end at 167." Ms.King said making everyone groan. She hates me the most because I'm related to Rin even though I do act like he would sometimes. Examples are: Screaming, yelling, sleeping, mumbling and being a complete idiot. Yes that's why yukio is ashamed of us both sometimes.

I know that me and rin are crazy close. More than lumine of course. But me and him are tight even if it doesn't seem like it. He is so sweet though, he would walk from the 10th grade Hall all the way to 9th just to say hi and how's it going and walk me to class making sure I'm safe. Yukio would have to teach and all but if he saw me running late he would always have a reason why I was. Mainly saying because I was helping him or he said he needed something from me. I love them both either way.

But both of them aren't human exactly. They told me not to talk about it so I won't. But I'm human. Not like them, Sadly I wish I could but I'm not. I'm 100% human making me kind of jealous since I have nothing to do in life. Except for a bully well, Two face.

Calla.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YEP THAT'S IT BYESS