first kiss and gaining a crush?

* WARNING A LITTLE STRONG SCENES*

Y/n POV
Kody's lips... are on mine.. which equals.. us kissing... which equals... HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!
I blushed not knowing what to do and I watched many movies so I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, I felt his arms snake around my waist and that's when it happened.
.
.
.
he licked my bottom lip and I didn't understand and then I did, but to tease him I didn't. He then slapped my butt and I gasped letting his tongue into my mouth. It felt weird but at the same time butterflies were all in my stomach. I blushed even harder and I felt his hands go down to my butt squeezing it lightly.
I mean we are 14, what's wrong with this?

Those footsteps led back to upstairs and then for the air, we broke a string of saliva left our lips. I could see his cheeks pink due to the moonlight and I smiled looking down shyly
I don't even remember what we came down here for.
He then opened the door and walked out and ending up holding my hand. Making sure I don't end up breaking/knocking over things. I then blushed looking down thinking I just had my first kiss with kody. But now the butterflies are everywhere.
I wasn't paying attention and didn't even know we were back in his room, he had candy and some coke.
He set everything down plugging up the games to the tv and I gulped

after kody finished he glanced at me giving me the controller which I took.
" Was that your uh... first?" he said sitting on the floor criss-cross
I sat next to him criss-cross nodding blushing
" W-was that your first?" I said and he nodded slowly ruffling his hair which looked hot...
wait
did I just...
I'm getting a massive crush on kody aren't I? Already kissed him, so I guess he may~ like
me. We were playing Fortnite and I didn't realize that I was winning

" Are you cheating?!" he said laughing
" No! I'm a pro!" I said laughing
" How did I just blow up!!!?" I said pouting
I looked over a kody to see him laughing, he looks cute when he laughs... I HAVE GOT TO STOP THIS!

" Great I got blown up too, thanks to you." He said groaning looking at me.
" How is it my fault exactly?" I said flipping my hair
" I'm the queen here." I said sassy
" Well queen, you were staring at me and I couldn't focus." he said raising a eyebrow making me blush

so he did notice...

Kody POV
You do know I did realize she was staring right? But that didn't distract me. It was the kiss, I thought I was dreaming but I really did. But she kissed back, but she could have pushed me away but didn't... Does that mean she likes me? At least a little, if it's little, even to where you can't see it I'm happy.
She's the first person who made me actually have fun, I never do this, I'm always cold towards everything and everyone. But she made me warm inside, I have enough strength to say I'm in love with her.

I smiled to myself

" Kody!" I heard Y/n and instantly turned to her
" You didn't have to yell!" I said
" You were staring into space smiling, we played another fortnite game and we won, thanks to me controlling to controllers." She said
Well she's kind of hot when it comes to being mad. She's good at games, cares, but accidentally kills people. How does that add up to a sweet, not really innocent, beautiful girl?

We played what felt like 18 more games of fortnite and I felt something plop on my lap
I looked down and saw Y/n sleeping soundly.
I looked over at the clock and saw it was 2:00am. I then turned the game and tv off and picked her up. I was going to say she can sleep with me but everyone will get the wrong idea.

I put her in her spot and covered her up. I then took a minute to look at her face.
She's just... Beautiful. I held back a smile and got up going to my bed and turned off the light.
I said quiet as I can... a " I love you Y/n." to her knowing she won't hear that.

YESSHHHH THAT'S IT PEOPLE BYES