o7: "I'm Sorry for Ruining Your Stripper Rep."

Chapter Seven: "I'm Sorry for Runing Your Stripper Rep."

“Are you sure this is the right guy?” I whispered, looking over at Alex. He gave me a questioning look before he simply nodded his head in response. Well, if the guy knew Alex’s name, then that means he knows Alex. But what would a guy like him be friends with Alex for? I mean look at the guy! We all walked in on him in a makeout session with two other girls. Not just one girl, but two. But taking a look at the girls, you could tell they were prostitutes or whatever. These two women were wearing extremely short dresses that barely covered their *sses. Also they had on literally a pound of make up. Oh and I could not forget the seven inch heels they were wearing. Well to me, that just called out ‘hooker’.

“Oh are you two girls the strippers Sandre called for?” The girl with the read hair asked, cocking her head to  the side as she took a good look at us.

“They do not even look like strippers.” I caught the blonde whispering to the redhead. Well sorry for not looking like a hooker.

“Um excuse me?” I demanded, crossing my arms. Maybe if I could try my best way to look intimidated, these two girls would be afraid of me. Now wouldn’t that be a show?

“Well you cannot have Sandre, cause he is ours. Plus why do you need Sandre if you have these two boneheads?” The redhead asked, referring to Cooper and Alex as ‘boneheads’.

“Well uh, if you were not so dumb, maybe you could take it upon yourself to see that we are not strippers. No offense, I would never do Sandre.” I said, glaring at her.

“I am the dumb one? Says the one who is a stripper and cannot even dress like one.”

“I already told you I am not a f*cking stripper.”

“Awe is someone getting angry?”

“No, maybe I should f*ck Sandre. You know he does not even like you right? I guess he thinks you are good quality. But to me he just seems blind.” I said, trying to find anyway to lower her self-esteem.

“Oh that is it.” The redhead said before she launched at me, knocking me on the ground. She grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked on it as hard as she could. I grabbed my free hand and began slapping her face. Then I dragged my nails across her face, hoping to cut the hell out of her face. But no matter what, she would just not get off of me. So then I grabbed a fist full of her hair, which actually came out as I grabbed ahold of it.

“So you have to wear extensions?” I snickered, making her go red in the face. She grabbed the extension off of me, and walked away hiding behind the blonde and Sandre.

“Jesus, are you alright Mic?” Cooper questioned, placing a hand out for me to grab onto it.

“I am fine.” I muttered, fixing my hair.

“So you guys need some ID’s?” Sandre asked, walking over towards Alex and giving him a ‘bro’ hug. I still could not fathom the idea of Alex and Sandre being friends. Aha.

“Oh yeah. My friends here want to buy one. Uh how much are they?”

“I will charge you fifty dollar each.”

I watched as Alex grabbed out three fifty dollar bills. I could not believe he was actually buying them for us. I thought he was going to make us pay for them. But wow. I suppose he does owe us. I mean we did not have to bring him on this Vegas trip with us. Yet we are generous people.

Sandre handed all three of us a clipboard with a piece of paper on it. Here is where you filled out the information to put on the ID. I reluctantly grabbed it, thinking of all the wrong possibilities that can come from this. I mean could we get arrested for having these fake ID’s?