13: Sam Lover

Chapter Thirteen:  Sam Lover

I was still in shock that we had not ended up being caught for stealing that beer for Dean. But then again I was relieved. I was also glad that we could be a major help for Dean. He was just yummy. Like your favorite type of sweets. But I tried as best as I could to not give him my full attention. Afterall, TOC was just hanging all over me. Well not exactly ‘hanging’, but he was devoting all of his attention to me, and kept feeding me with adorable comments. It was nice though, so of course I paid him some of my mind in return.

Since I was pretty sick and tired of hanging around Charlie, Cooper, and Alex, I decided that I was going to call TOC and see if he wanted to hangout today. Anything to get away from them.

“Hello hot stuff.” TOC said as he answered the phone, making me smile. I could not believe he actually still seemed to like me after everything that has gone down between us. I dunno, but if I was him, I would probably hate my guts.

“Cooper, are you busy today? We could hangout if you were not.” I asked, hoping he would say yes. I was actually shaking because I was so excited to hang out with him.

“Well I would have to check my schedule and mark you down on my calendar..” He told me, but I could tell he was teasing. At least I thought he was.

“Cooper.” I whined.

“Kidding Mic, of course we can hangout. What do you even want to do?”

“I have no clue, but somewhere away from here and with you.”

“Anything with you can be the greatest moments of my life you know.”

“Awe, stop being so adorable.”

“But you love my adorableness.”

“Well hurry and come get me please.”

“Okay cupcake.”

So he hung up, and I hurriedly got ready for our little ‘date’ today. He probably would not consider it a date, but I am. Just because a date with TOC would be better than hanging around people I cannot stand. After about fifteen minutes, I heard the doorbell ring, and I was faced with the perfect boy.

“TOC.” I greeted, smiling at him.

“You know you could call me by my actual name now. I do remember you telling me that you nicknamed Cooper f*cker or whatever.” TOC said, making me laugh.

“Alright Cooper, where are we off to?” I asked, closing the door behind me.

“I don’t really know what to do here.”

So we both filled into his car, not sure of where we would be headed off to. I really just wanted to talk to him about Charlie, and how I felt. But I did not want him to shun himself away from myself. That is usually what happened when I spoke about my life problems.

“So uh I heard that there was this really cool waterfall outside of Vegas. Would you like to go?” Cooper suggested, and I could not think of an even more romantic place to be with Cooper.

“Then what are we waiting for?” I asked, smiling at Cooper.

“Alright, we can stop for fast food on the way.” Cooper told me, making me smile. I have no idea why I kept smiling at everything Cooper did or said. It was strange. I was not actually feeling anything for Cooper now was I? Jeez, I hoped not. I really do not want to fall for TOC again. Well at least I did not think I wanted to. I meant for the longest time I thought I actually liked Cooper. But now I know I do not because well he does not pay any mind to me. And now that Cooper is acting all adorable and all of this stuff, I have no idea how to feel. Should I let myself engage in a relationship with Cooper or not? I am really frustrated and confused about everything lately. I just want to go home and have my old life back again. Something I have been excessively feeling lately.