16: Oh you guys must be Phebe and Cece

16: 

"I really think we should leave. Don't you think we are over-doing our stay?" I asked Charlie, grabbing my bag and shoving the random sh*t I had in here. We had been staying at Dean's for the past three days, and I felt so guilty. I know he was just being nice. I mean who would want three eighteen year olds invading in on your privacy? Especially us. 

"Mic, chillax. He said it was cool. Plus I think he likes me and he wants to spend as much time with me as possible." She said, nibbling on her lip as her cheeks faded to a red. 

"Control those hormones there Char." I muttered, smirking at her. 

"What? It's not like I am implying sex!" She hollered, going super red in the face. 

"You know you had to have been thinking about it. How big do you think he is?" I suggestively asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Mic! I was not thinking about that stuff. If anything, I was trying to avoid the subject completely." She replied, crossing her arms. 

"Oh come on. If he gave you the oppurtunity to do it with him, you cannot tell me you would say no. I mean look at him." I said, smiling as I began thinking about his good looks. He was just so uhhh.. 

"Yeah I know, I probably would say yes, but I just need a nice relationship with a nice guy. Nothing about just sex." She told me, shaking her head back and forth. 

"Well maybe you should start with a guy your age." I snickered as she gave me a flat look. 

"Age is just a number." She reminded me, poking my nose. 

"But that's like molesting. He's like older and you-you are so young and innocent." I said, smiling at her. 

"I am no where near the virgin mary."

"Messing with you my love." 

"So you really want to leave?" She asked, with a sad look on her face. 

"No, I just don't want to bother him. I mean he has to have a life and I do not want to stop him from having it." I told her, throwing my bag on the floor beside the bed I was currently sleeping in these past few days. 

"Come on, he would never do that to us. If we were bothering him, I am sure he'd tell us. Or at least tell me. But if it makes you feel a hundred percent better, I will talk to him for you. Okay?" She told me, pinching my cheek as I slapped her hand away.  

"You are so annoying." I huffed, throwing my hair up into a messy ponytail. 

"But you love me anyways." 

"Not as much as you love Dean-y." 

"Why do you add the stupid y at the end of every guy I find interest in? It's really gay you fag." 

"Did Charlotte Mae Weathers just say the word fag?" I sarcastically questioned, pretending to sound shocked. 

"Shut the f*ck up." 

"You-you just said fu-" I began to say but she covered up my mouth stopping me. 

"RAPE!" I hollered and Dean and Cooper came running in here to see what was going on. 

"What the f*ck, I knew you were weird Char, but not this weird!" Cooper said, covering up his eyes. 

"i am not having sex with her, she was just being annoying so I had to shut her up somehow." charlie muttered, getting off me and I just flat out laugh because I am a child like that. 

"Why would you yell rape?" Dean asked, laughing at me. 

"Because rape is an important word in my vocabulary.." I said, looking away from him.