o8: "I'm Fine, I Promise."

Chapter Eight:  "I'm Fine, I Promise." 

We pull up to a hotel, this time it being nicer than the previous one. Maybe that is why we have been avoiding hotels. Or ignoring Cooper everytime he said he has seen a nice hotel and we should all go take a rest. Yeah Coop, we knew how you played. Not gonna fool anyone this time. Though what sucked was Alexander was still here. Do not get me wrong he was not ugly or anything. Hot for that matter. It’s just he is a hot *sshole. But that is typical. When have you ever seen an insanely hot guy that was nice? Never. In books yes. But not in real life at least. Also Alex apparently thought I was fucking hot sh*t. That gave me chills just thinking about it.

“This one looks pretty normal.” Charlie muttered as I parked the car in the parking lot of the hotel. We all got out and grabbed our shit before making our way into the hotel. As we entered the building, I noticed that there was a bar on the level with the lobby. Halle-f*cking-lujah. I made a mental note to hit that place up later. I was beyond stressed out and was in need for some stress relief. And if alcohol was the solution, then so be it.

“Yeah, no more f*cking fake New Jersey accented men. I suppose this hotel seems a bit more high class.” I murmured, walking up to the front desk that was in the lobby.

“Hello, how may I help you?” The lady at the front desk questioned, giving me a big smile. Though I could tell it was pretty fake. It was late at night and she was probably irritated. Aren’t we all.

“Can we get a hotel room with two beds please.” I requested, getting out my purse to get my credit card.

“We have one room left. Room 323 on the third floor. Would you like it?” She asked, making me roll my eyes. Of course we would want the room. I did ask for it right?  Maybe just everything and everyone is irritating the h*ll out of me.

“Of course we will take it.” I said, handing over my card.

“It will be ninety-five dollars.” She informed me, taking my card and punching something into the computer that was on the desk. After she was done doing whatever it was that I did not care about, I grabbed my card and the two room keys. Then the four of us proceeded our way up to the third floor.

“Yes, I can finally sleep in a f*cking bed.” Alex said, plopping down on one of the beds.

“Hate to break it to you f*ggot, but you are either sleeping in the same bed with Cooper or sleeping on the floor. Your choice.” Charlie said, smirking at Alex. Aha, I suppose it’s like punishment for Alex.

“I am not f*cking sleeping in the same bed with Alex.” Cooper muttered in disgust. I would not want to sleep in the same bed with Alex either.

“So we have it settled. Cooper can have his own bed, Charlie and I will share a bed, and Alex you can sleep on that pull-out couch over there.” I informed everyone pointing to the couch in the far corner beside the window. Haha, hope he has a fun time sleeping tonight.

“Charlie, couldn’t we share a bed together?” Alex queried, waggling his eyebrows at Charlie.

“In your f*cking dreams pretty boy.” Charlie retorted.

Everyone ended up getting settled into their ‘beds’ as I tried to come up with a way to ‘sneak’ out of this room. I wanted to get down to that bar, but by myself. Not with Charlie or anyone else. I needed time alone to think, and that was what I was going to do.

“Uh guys, I am going to go downstairs and check if there is any breakfast for tomorrow morning.” I lied, hoping they would buy my pathetic, lame excuse.