Chapter 6-Divide And Conquer

Summary:

The group decides to split up to speed up the investigation (That, or Alec needs a break from Jace before he says or does something he'll regret).

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Raphael-Raphael-Raphael-Raphael-Raphael*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"I don't know, it just doesn't make sense..." Jace started again.

Raphael sighed, rolling his eyes...once again regretting agreeing to stay with the moron...

Okay, he got that he was Alec's brother and at the moment about the last person Alec wanted to see, yet they still needed to find out if he had any info that might be helpful ...

It could help them recover their memories...could solve the mystery of what happened the night before...It was a favor for Alec, who had somehow became one of his best friends when he wasn't paying attention...

It would help Magnus...

Simon would stop worrying what happened to them...

Crap...he had to put up with the jackass...

At least for the time being...

"What does not make sense?" He snapped through gritted teeth.

"Magnus and Alec! I thought for sure they'd been sleeping together for months...

I mean, it was SO obvious..."

Kevin shrugged slightly

"Well...maybe they're just taking it slow...what's wrong with that?"

"Yeah, okay, fine, but slow is like, a month...Magnus and Alec have known each other for almost a year! That's not slow...that-that's just ridiculous...

Who would wait THAT long?"

Kevin quirked his eyebrow at that, shaking his head faintly

"Wow..." he muttered

"What?"

"Nothing..." he said quickly, turning back to the task at hand.

Raphael chuckled faintly...

Jace was just batting a thousand with this guy...

He really was quite glad the kid wasn't too disappointed learning Magnus and Alec weren't actually together (As of yet)...he knew how much the guy admired them as well as their relationship....

Damnit...what the hell happened? He never used to be this soft...concerned with 'emotions' and 'empathy' and all that crap...

He blamed Simon...Being all adorable and making him fall stupidly in love without even trying...