Chapter 7-A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

Summery:

The ever expanding group head to the club for more answers (Or at least SOME)

Alec realized something...

Notes:

Alright, so the second part is going to go back just a bit and see Alec from when they first got to the club, meeting Dot...

Kay?

There IS a reason...I swear....

Hey, I said it'd be kinda jumpy...

And I don't think you all will mind too much ;-)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Magnus-Magnus-Magnus-Magnus-Magnus*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Umm...Hello?" Dot said curiously raising an eyebrow, looking over the random assortment of people piling into the club...

Magnus supposed curiosity was rather warranted...the group now not only had him, Alec, Raph, Simon and Izzy, it now also included Clary, Kevin and Jace...

It might actually be stranger than the crossbow in the office...

Magnus shrugged it off, giving a bright smile, kissing her cheek lightly.

"Hello, darling. And how are you today?"

She raised her eyebrow a bit more

"Umm...fine...so, is there a reason you suddenly have an entourage? And does it have anything to do with the crossbow in the bad suit in the office?"

Alec groaned,

"Are my suits really that bad?" Alec asked exasperatedly, glancing at the others

"Yes, yes they are" Raphael answered without hesitation, nodding in emphasis. Izzy mirrored him, rather vigorously.

The other's just glanced away, guiltily.

Magnus patted his shoulder sympathetically, giving him a slight smile...

"They look good on you..." he offered.

Alec blushed faintly, but gave him a small, grateful smile.

"Thanks"

"You're gorgeous; you'd look good in anything." Magnus adds casually with a shrug, squeezing his shoulder once more before turning back to Dot, completely missing the slightly awestruck smile and deepening of Alec's blush at the casual words.

"Well... it kind of does. It seems the four of us; Alexander, Raphael, Isabelle and I were slipped something yesterday, which seems to have wiped the entire day from our minds. We are currently trying to piece it together."