Chapter 12-Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Alec-Alec-Alec-Alec-Alec

Flashback

Climbing out of the shower things suddenly seemed glaringly clear.

What the hell was he doing?

They'd been slipped something. Magnus was slipped something, he'd been drinking. In fact he'd been so out of it he ended up spilling his drink all over Alec when he'd pulled him into yet another kiss and kind of forgot he still had his glass in his other hand, hence the shower. He was happy and giggly and in bed waiting for Alec to join him...

Now he had to figure out a way to get out of it.

Find a way to get out of going to bed with the literal man of his dreams...

How the hell was this his life?

He sighed, shaking his head, tugging on the red, silky pants that Magnus had given him.

He'd actually grabbed some of his own grey flannel sleep pants from home, but when Magnus had offered, insisting they should match, the idea delighted Magnus so much that he simply couldn't say no...

Plus, the idea of wearing something of Magnus's was kind of thrilling and distracting...

Almost as distracting as the fact that he now smelled like Magnus...

Because that wasn't going to keep him awake all night.

He shook his head, taking another deep breath before moving into the other room.

Maybe Magnus fell asleep? If so he could just slip past, curl up on the couch and try to forget all this...that'd be the sa-

"Hello, Detective"

Damn...so much for that...

Okay, so he'd just have to calmly explain that they coul...

Damn...

Magnus was stretched out on the bed, leaning back on his elbows, looking like every fantasy Alec ever had come true.

His hair was mussed, slightly wild from the club; from Alec's hands running through it...

The lights were dim, casting a warm golden glow over his bare skin...a lot of bare skin. He had a matching pair of pants like Alec's, though a deep violet...and seemed much lower, setting just below his hip bone, leaving Alec with a perfect view of his stomach, and abs, and chest...and arms...

And again...Damn...

Magnus sets up, locking eyes with him before slowly, blatantly, trailing his gaze over Alec

"Mmmm..." He hummed appreciatively, biting his lower lip slightly.

Alec's heart hammered so fast it made him lightheaded, breath catching, he could feel himself flush.