Chapter 15:Plans

"Seems like they're here," Namjoon mentioned as the door opened for everyone to get off. You wasted no time and went inside to see not the boss but rather your parents.

Yet, the familiar voice echoed in the room, indicating that your boss was actually there. Your eyes just didn't pick it up at first.

"Oh, you're finally here, Y/n," your boss greeted you with that fake smile of his, making you scoff mockingly.

"Welcome back, kids," your father interjected, gesturing for everyone to take a seat. Obeying his order, you all sat down.

The room seemed to hold a mix of familiarity and tension. Your parents and your boss in the same space meant business, and the underlying mission you were sent here for demanded attention.

Your father continued, "I hope you're settling in well, Y/n. Now, there are matters we need to discuss." The serious tone in his voice hinted that this family meeting was more than just a casual reunion.

"Allow me to explain, dear sir," your boss said with his business voice, smooth and professional. Your father simply nodded, a bit of relief present on his face since he obviously wouldn't have the job of explaining the news.

As your boss delved into the details, the atmosphere in the room grew more serious. The mission, the reason for your presence in the small town, unfolded in the form of information and directives. Your father listened attentively, occasionally exchanging glances with your mother, signaling their understanding of the gravity of the situation.

You, on the other hand, absorbed the details with a mix of familiarity and responsibility.

"So you're saying that we're simply going to take a different approach to infiltrate the base...?" you confirmed, seeking clarity from your boss.

He hummed in response, acknowledging your question. The room fell into a momentary silence as everyone absorbed the implications of the new plan. The details of the mission unfolded before you, and the sense of responsibility intensified.

Your father, sensing the gravity of the situation, spoke, "It's crucial that we proceed cautiously. The dynamics have changed, and adaptability is key."

You nodded in agreement, fully aware of the challenges that lay ahead. 

"The plan before was too much. Now that Y/n is exposed in the underground there's a high chance we can lose her before we can continue one half of our plan." He continued earning a few reactions from the boys 

The gravity of the situation hung in the air as your boss explained the adjustments to the plan. The mission had become more intricate, and the stakes had risen. Your dual life as a high school student and an agent became even more challenging, and the weight of responsibility pressed upon you.

Your brothers exchanged glances, their expressions reflecting a mixture of concern and determination.

"The spy I sent this morning seemed to have noticed that some of the routes we were going to use are blocked too, so that's the reason why we'll change plans," he ended, earning silence in the room. Some were still processing what was bound to happen.

"I've already got a bait in case things get messy when Y/n will infiltrate," your boss added, smiling with his usual professionalism.

The mention of a contingency plan brought a sense of reassurance to the room. Your boss, ever meticulous, had considered potential complications and devised a strategy to navigate them.

"Will that lower Y/n's stakes of getting killed?" A low voice question echoed through the room as everyone looked at Yoongi, who kept typing on his laptop.