2.

He wasn't asleep for some time when he noticed sun rays coming into his room through closed curtains. He didn't have to wait long to hear footsteps outside the door "honey wake up, it's 7am" his mother as always knocked two times before coming in "I told you not to call me honey. I'm not five anymore" he said impolitely and looked at her with anger. She looked down and tighten her eyelids not to burst in tears again. She was sure that her eyes still look red and swollen from the night before. It wasn't even a new sight, everyone got used to it and no one was saying anything because they simply thought it's just the way her face looked like.

Oh, how blind they were, not wanting to see that poor woman's true beauty.

"I-I'm sorry...anyway, what would you eat for breakfast, son?" she asked brightening again. It was so angelic of herself, still caring about her mean and indifferent but beloved child even if he was hurting her so bad "nothing" he said quietly and looked away. She walked towards bed and sat next to him "you have to eat something Yoongi, it'll bring you some energy and colours on face, you're so pale lately..." Yoonji risked and touched his face with one hand caressing it a little. She smiled slightly feeling how his son relaxed a bit under her touch but in the next second he took her hand off his face as if he was scared that he might break under that delicate endearment "I said nothing. Which part don't you understand?" the woman just sighed and helped his son to get out of the bed and let him move towards his favorite place by the window. After that she would always leave him alone in his own space but that day something was different. She sat again on the big bed quietly as if she was waiting for an approval to talk again. Yoongi got it almost right away and looked at her trying not to show any interest in what she might say "why are you still here? Something's wrong?" he asked nervously "I need to tell you something important. Something I've decided with your father recently" Yoongi slightly opened his mouth and stayed speechless for some time. He really didn't know what to say. Why would his father interfere in his life? He hasn't seen him since his parents' divorce 10 years ago. Sometimes he tried to call him but Yoongi always rejected all the calls because he blamed him for the divorce.
He always knew his mother was innocent but still he treated her as gibberish to throw out all the anger towards father of him but he couldn't stop it or even say sorry. It was just too hard.

"He has nothing to do with me" he said and looked down.

"Yes, he does, he is your father after all"

"He lost all the rights to call himself that way long time ago, don't protect him"

"Maybe, but it doesn't change anything here, Yoongi"

The anxious quiet again filled the whole room. Yoongi decided to look down all the time because he didn't want his mother to see the emotions he's hiding in himself

"Maybe. So what's that important that even he has something to say?"

"I know you can be mad about it and I'm sorry for that but..."

"Can you just get to the point already?" he said angrily being a little bit annoyed about this whole situation

"We will hire someone to help me here"

"Help you with what?"

"You..."

"Oh, so I need a nanny now? I'm disabled physically  not psychically. I told you I don't need anyone in my life. That's already too much that you annoys me!" he screamed. Yoonji was trembling and again she was scared, but she decided to fight the fear and continued talking "y-you could treat him as a friend not nanny. He's a nice kid, he lives near to us. You'll like him" she said and smiled at him sadly "yeah, I don't think so. There's no point in trying and you know that, mom" he said mysteriously but she understood.

Because there was no point in trying to make him happy.