9.

Night had never been so beautiful before.

Maybe it had something to do with the perspective of looking, because he could finally look at the bright stars from just under of the sky.
Or maybe it was about his companion who became the brightest star of them all in such a short period of time.

"I'm happy" suddenly said Yoongi which made Jimin stop falling asleep and look at him "You make me so happy, you have no idea" Jimin smiled cutely and left a soft kiss on Yoongi's cheek making him blush a little "now you're the one blushing, huh?" he chuckled and put his head on older's arm "at least I'm not afraid to admit it" Yoongi laughed and embraced his boyfriend " you're the only reason why I blush by the way, remember I'm a manly man in this relationship" Jimin smiled but still pretended to feel offended by older's comment and hit his leg slightly "you know I don't have feeling in my legs right?" Yoongi laughed at younger's ridiculous action "you're so cute" he said looking into Jimin's eyes noticing a small blush covering his face "see, you're blushing again"

The sound of their laughter mixed together created the most beautiful melody they could ever hear. Nothing mattered anymore for those two and everyone who saw them at that moment was able to say the same.

"Stop it" Jimin shouted cutely and watched Yoongi laugh even harder "I love you" said the older one cutting down the laughter. He leaned over Jimin and encouraged him for a long and full of emotions kiss in the moonlight
"I love you too. I'm always here for you" Jimin answered after a couple minutes "do you maybe think..." Yoongi started looking for some kind of assurance in younger's eyes but all he could see at that moment was pure love.

He was sure.

"Do you think that we can replace this ugly cap with a real ring someday?" he asked and Jimin just smiled tenderly "I-I mean maybe not now, b-but..." Yoongi started stuttering in embarrassment wanting to move a bit to give Jimin a little space.
Maybe he shouldn't be that sure of himself? he thought but before he could properly move back, Jimin's tight grip on his wrist stopped him from doing it. Astonishment came into Yoongi's face showing off small wrinkles on his forehead "it's just a promise ring, Yoongi. Do you really think I would give it to you if I wasn't waiting for something more?" he smiled and delicately stroked his hair. Before Yoongi was able to say something back he hugged older's chest making both of them fall onto wet grass "wow, you're so straightforward" Yoongi smiled lazily "that's why you love me" Jimin chuckled in response
"I love you because you're Park Jimin, that should be enough" he said and hugged him tighter.