6.

„do you mind telling me what the hell are you doing there?" said indifferently Yoongi while lying on his comfortable bed with hands behind his head. He was peacefully looking at Jimin who has been rummaging through a big shelf in the middle of the room. Something in his mind was forcing him to smile but he tried to fight it as hard as he could. He considered it as something embarrassing, even kinda humiliating for someone like him.

He didn't know how to show the feelings anyway.

"I'm just looking at your vinyls, quite impressive collection you have here" Jimin smiled widely and turned around to look at the other one "I don't listen to them though" answered Yoongi giving younger an empty gaze "why?" Jimin asked, his smile started getting smaller and smaller. He was really curious what made Yoongi stop listening to music and simply wondering what changed him to the way he is now.

Before Jimin started working for Min's family, Yoongi's mother arranged a few meetings for him to get to know the older a little better, to know what he was deciding for. She didn't tell him the specifics though. After a few meetings he learnt that Yoongi really loved music back in time, it was literally his whole life when he was a child.
Yoonji told him that his son used to be a happy kid, spreading his positivity around the house, but at one moment everything disappeared. She didn't explained what was the reason of such a change but he knew he couldn't ask, it would be too much.
The woman also warned him about Yoongi's difficult character. Of course, Jimin didn't believe it was so bad so he just nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

If only he had known, how difficult it can be to reach this man's unapproachable mind.

Yoongi sighed heavily "just bad associations I guess" he answered mysteriously. Jimin stayed silent thinking what was he supposed to say at this moment. Should he comfort him? Or just ignore this and start another conversation?
He decided to nod as a sign of understanding older's behavior. He just had that warm feeling that Yoongi will tell him everything when the proper time will come, when he'll simply notice younger's care and good intentions.

Jimin turned around again to face an old, classy gramophone and slightly touched it trying to wipe off a layer of dust from it. He gave Yoongi a shy look "may I?" he asked making the other one pay full attention on him.
Jimin was genuinely afraid of what he might say when the quiet started getting more and more overwhelming. He gulped and looked down being ready to let his thoughts go mentally slapping himself for being so stupid. How nicely surprised he was when he heard a quiet and insecure "sure" from Yoongi. A typical for boy, wide smile again appeared on the bright face.

In a moment music started quietly playing filling the room with its pleasant sounds. At first Yoongi didn't know what to feel. Many nice recollections came to his mind but also many of them brought to his heart another dose of pain and melancholy. Tears which he was trying to hide as hard as he could blurred his vision for a short moment. He knew he wasn't able to control it, he was sure that he's slowly cracking.

Everything changed when he suddenly paid his whole attention on this small blonde boy who started delicately swinging to the sound of the playing record. Yoongi slightly frowned being not sure what emotions were bringing younger's actions. The mess in his heart felt like fading away, leaving only positive feelings as he was looking at Jimin dancing.

Soon even more beautiful sounds started filling his head. He wasn't able to express in words how amazing Jimin's voice was when he started singing. Just like an angel coming down to earth from heaven. He couldn't help himself and opened his mouth in amazement.
When the song was coming to its end Jimin turned around and faced Yoongi in this weird state "something's wrong?" he asked with insecure tone "nothing is wrong here and I don't know if that's a problem or not..." he answered making Jimin even more crestfallen "what? why? you're acting even more strange than always" he chuckled.
"your voice..." Yoongi started, which made Jimin a bit nervous. Did my voice irritate him? That was the first thing which came to his mind when he heard older's odd tone.

Then something hit Yoongi really hard. So hard that he couldn't help himself but say it out loud even if he might regret it later.

"Your voice is almost as beautiful as you, didn't you know?"

But Jimin didn't know it.

„I-I am?" he asked stupidly and dared to look at delicately smiling Yoongi, who just chuckled being a little amused by younger's cute shyness "as if no one had told you this before" he answered "because no one had..." Jimin said quietly. A soft blush again covered his cheeks "well I know it isn't a big thing, hearing it from someone like me" he snorted stopping for a second "but I really meant it..." Yoongi said and looked away. Lots of unpleasant thoughts started filling his head while the quiet between them started getting overwhelming again.

Why is he so silent? Will he laugh at me in a moment or something? Probably that's what he'll do, I would do the same.

"It is a big thing, Yoongi" Jimin smiled assuring him "it's always a big thing when it comes to you"

Any other moment Yoongi would just snort and make a mean comment at this but something in his head was telling him that hearing such confession from Jimin might be the realest thing someone had ever said in their live, so he just smiled and dared to look at the boy again.

He hesitantly patted a place next to him. Jimin wasn't sure if he understood it right, but went up to the bed and laid on it, still carefully looking at Yoongi's face to find any sign of older's annoyance, but fortunately he didn't find any of it so he was relaxed a bit "thank you, Jimin" Yoongi whispered after a while looking into younger's big eyes "what have I done?" Jimin asked smiling a bit "you're giving me reasons to be happy I'm still alive" he answered and fell asleep.

But before closing his eyes he noticed one single tear falling down Jimin's cheek and fond smile forming on his lips.

May some things get better?