8.

„you know what..." Yoongi started as they were peacefully lying in older's bed holding hands. Jimin turned on bed to face him. All insecurities went away when they locked their eyes together "sometimes...I just wanna live just to see what's outside. That keeps me from hating myself a little" he chuckled bitterly looking at the window „what do you mean...you can go outside" Jimin responded trying to understand older's odd thinking. Yoongi faced him again and stroked Jimin's blushing cheek "the point is that I can't, Jiminnie. This world isn't built for people like me. It was created for those who are good and pure like you. Do you remember when I told you I'm damaged? The same power that created the world decided I'm not worth living like most of us, that I should be different, maybe punished for what I did in my previous life? Who knows. I only know that it must be that way and there's no point for me to go outside because everyone would give me that strange and compassionate looks and point at me with their fingers. That's why I've always been rotting here" he said and smiled sadly whipping off a lonely tear which fell down younger's cheek.

They stayed like this for a couple seconds before Jimin suddenly stood up for the bed and started putting on his shoes and coat "w-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked with anxiety. He was scared that Jimin finally understood he shouldn't be with someone like him.

But that was really far from the truth.

"we're going for a walk, come on, I'll help you"

"you weren't listening to me at all, were you?" Yoongi chuckled seeing younger's serious face

"I was, I just don't agree with that bullshit"

"whoah, when did you become so confident, kid?"

"Exactly at the moment you told me you love me. That's the point of love, right? Trying to make the other person happy no matter what. That's what I'm attempting to do now. Every day you look outside this window as if it was some kind of a different world you don't have invitation to but it's not truth. You had always been invited but never accepted it because a part of you made you think you're not like anybody else. You're the same as me, your mom and everyone on this damn planet, you just suffered more. You're choking here, Yoongi. It's high time you finally overcame all the fears of yours and let yourself be happy. Maybe it was a destination for us to meet, maybe not but that doesn't matter here. The only thing that matters is that now you have me and I'll help you. In any possible way" he ended with a typical for him warm smile.

At that moment roles switched places and Yoongi was the one sobbing quietly thinking about what the other one just said.

"I really hope these are tears of happiness, you asshole" Jimin joked and smiled even wider hearing older's beautiful laughter

"That's enough for me that I have you in my life to be happy"

"So let's make you even more happy, okay? Like not happy enough but really happy. Will you let me?"
asked Jimin slightly touching older's arms and looking deep into his eyes. Yoongi sighed heavily and looked away thinking about what he should respond to that kid. Jimin noticing an indecision and knowing about the mess in his head walked towards an old can, where Yoongi hid all the cigarettes from his mother. He grabbed it and unhesitatingly detached the cap of it making Yoongi frown a bit.
What is he doing now? he thought seeing Jimin gazing at the rusty cap.

"I can see you don't cooperate with me" Jimin suddenly said turning around to Yoongi "let's make a promise then"

"What promise? And what are you doing with that cup? You're scaring me, kid" Yoongi chuckled nervously still not understanding his boyfriend's weird action. Jimin walked towards him and took his  pale hand to put a cap on his middle finger "treat it as a promise ring" he blushed and looked down "let's promise each other we'll always try to be as happy as we can for the sake of the other one's happiness, okay?"

Frown on Yoongi's forehead disappeared and a fond smile took its place. His eyes started getting teary again so he just hugged Jimin "I promise" he said with trembling voice "when did you become such a milksop?" younger laughed again through tears "you're killing the moment, mr. confident" Yoongi mumbled quietly "you made me, sorry not sorry" they both bursted in laughter and hugged even tighter "now get up we're going to change your life!" Jimin shouted happily.

Yoongi's smile had never been so wide before.