3.

That night Yoongi thought a lot about his parents, their mutual past and just...everything. He didn't even close his eyes for a longer moment than about 5 minutes and ended up being up to the morning. He took his phone from a shelf next to bed and checked the time.

6.57am - time to get up

A few seconds later Yoongi heard something unusual in the house. He heard his mom singing their both favorite song. Yoonji hasn't sang for a long time and her son almost forgot how beautiful her voice was. He closed his eyes and slightly smiled to himself. It was so nice to hear that sound again.

Suddenly the door opened and he fastly covered his smile under the blanket as if he was embarrassed to wear it "wake up, wake up, son! It's a new day!" she practically sang walking in and disclosing curtains "jesus, why are you so cheerful and loud?" he sat up and looked at her annoyed "I told you yesterday about that boy we hired..." she started and unsurely looked at his son who stayed silent "yeah, the nanny"

"That's your new friend!" mom corrected him cheerfully helping him with sitting on his wheelchair

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." he said and suddenly felt sharp pain in his head as he tried to move. Yoonji looked at him worryingly

"What's that, son? do you need some painkillers?"

"No, I'm fine...so when will the nanny come?" he said accenting those two words and smiled ironically to himself. Yoonji just sighed and decided not to convince him about her thinking anymore

"Well, he should be here in a min..." she started but suddenly knocking to the door interrupted her and after few seconds somebody came in.

It was a young short and skinny boy, with chubby cheeks and big brown eyes. His hair was dyed blond and a little bit curly. It was a bit unusual look for the Korean society, Yoongi thought "H-hi" he started shyly and played with the ends of his oversized sweater "um, the door...they were opened and I heard some voices here so I thought..." then Yoonji  came up to the boy and hugged him thightly "hi, Jimin! I'm so happy to see you here" she said warmly. At first, he was a bit shocked by this sudden move but he fastly hugged her back and blushed "good morning, ms. Min" then he straighten up and looked at Yoongi with a shy smile "hello Yoongi, I'm Jimin" he carefully came up to a boy on the wheelchair next to the big window and reached out to him to greet him properly "yeah yeah I heard" Yoongi said not even looking at the confused boy whose smile disappeared for a moment. He scratched his neck and looked down with embarrassment "I-I um...I brought you coffee, I hope you..." Jimin wanted to make things better but Yoongi just sighed in the middle of the sentence and said "I don't like coffee" "you've never drank coffee before Yoongi, just give it a try" Yoonji decided to help his guest which made her son even more annoyed. Jimin reached out for a cup of a still hot drink and passed it to Yoongi with a warm smile trying not to show that his words made him a little upset "I guess it's still hot so it should be good" he chuckled as he was waiting for the other boy to take it from him "just shut up already" Yoongi said angrily and took the cup from Jimin taking a sip of it "anyway, come with me Jiminnie, you'll bring Yoongi some food for breakfast, I made something good for you too!" the woman cheerfully came up to him and took his hand to go to the kitchen together. Jimin just followed her without saying a word about how uncomfortable he felt with Yoongi's bad attitude.

And Yoongi just stayed there alone with his thoughts about a new annoyingly nice stranger and the cup of terribly bitter but good coffee.