5.

Jimin didn't have to knock the door, ring the doorbell or call Yoonji. He just came in by himself and ran upstairs, walking into older's bedroom, disclosing the curtains and waking him up like any other day "wake up Yoongi, we have a beautiful day!" he laughed coming up to the boy and slightly shaking his arm "how do you always find such energy, jesus" older one murmured lying on the other side "it's just the way I am I guess, now get up!" he screamed chuckling quietly and facing Yoongi again. The other one just sighed and got up rubbing his eyes "okay okay I'm up, what now" Jimin quickly stood up and helped him get to the wheelchair "now I want to show you something" he said and came up to his brown bag to take a little transparent bag from it "wow you decided to take a step further and bring me alive creatures" he laughed ironically and facepalmed himself. Jimin just smiled at this view and took a step closer to him "I thought you're alone so here you go!" "that's enough for me I have to deal with you" he answered closing his eyes in irritation "Yoongi...you think I'm that stupid? That's kinda clear for me what you feel just by looking into your eyes" he said peacefully but Yoongi just snorted "I don't think so" "well that's true, you're not that hard to understand as you wish you were" Jimin assures him jokingly "yeah? so tell me something new" Yoongi said giving him a typical for him empty look. Jimin took his time to look into his eyes for a while. He didn't want to rush just to say something what would convince him about sincerity in Jimin's words "you're not interested in others, but you hate loneliness" he said quietly with a sad smile "how do you..." "you're understanable Yoongi, just let people get to you. And no matter how hard you want to disagree with me right now, I know what I know and that's all."

Yoongi could just stare at him not being able to say anything at that moment. How was it possible for a stranger to read that much only by looking into someone's eyes for less than a minute, when even Yoongi wasn't that sure about himself?

But there was also one thing Jimin guessed wrong.

Because maybe, just maybe, Yoongi wasn't interested in others, but now he knew.

He was undoubtedly interested in that one, shy boy, who took trouble and tried to get to know the mean cripple who had never been ready to find out what feelings are.

"You can trust me, Yoongi. I want to be here for you." Jimin suddenly said slightly touching older's cold hand. He knew he risked because Yoongi could start shouting any time now, but he didn't care. He was sure that on the bottom of that covert heart was hidden a delicate boy who just wanted to be accepted and loved "of course" Yoongi snorted and looked down smiling ironically "you do that only because my mother pays you huge amount of money every time you come here and listen how I insult everything you do" Jimin just smiled at his response "Yoongi, can you look at me for a moment?" he said and when the other one did his favor still not taking out his hand out of younger's one, he continued "you know I'm not taking any money from your mom?" "w-what? But..." Yoongi didn't know what else to say. How was it possible? Why would he do that for free? "But it's true, Yoongi. I'm here because I want to and I got to like you" he delicately chuckled.
Cute, Yoongi thought uncontrollably and smiled back at Jimin as soon as he saw a small pink blush on his bright face "why are you always blushing?" he asked being amused by younger's extreme shyness "I'm n-not" he stuttered and quickly covered his cheeks under the sweater collar "yes, you are" "okay, n-nevermind!" he screamed cutely, stood up and turned away from the other one scratching his neck in awkwardness.
Yoongi's smile suddenly ran away from his face when his hand was covered in cold again. He got used to the feeling of warmth from younger's smaller hand. Too bad it's gone so quickly, he thought "okay, let's say I believe you" he said without any irony what surprised the younger one. He turned to him again and smiled "see, I knew it's possible to make you like me" Yoongi suddenly became serious and gave Jimin one of his indifferent looks "who said I like you?" the other one chuckled again what made Yoongi smile again "I said so, that's enough".

And Yoongi just didn't deny.