4.

Soon the door opened again and the blonde shyly showed up again. Yoongi didn't have to look in the direction to know it's him, because he quickly recognized those quiet and fast steps as if some hamster was coming up to him, not a guy.

Jimin made his way up to Yoongi who, to his astonishment, was in the same place as twenty minutes ago which was kinda weird. Wasn't he doing anything?
He smiled and put the tray full of fresh food on a little coffee table next Yoongi. He was staring blankly into distance without any emotions. Jimin wanted to start a conversation somehow but nothing sensible was coming to his mind "you have a great view from here" he started shyly and mentally punched himself for such a cringy conversation start "yes, indeed" Yoongi sighed still not looking at embarrassed boy. But right when resigned Jimin wanted to stand up "i like to believe that it has some great history, you know...every person who passes that street down there" he pointed out the direction he was talking about and finally looked into Jimin's bright eyes "every one of them has history which I can only imagine by looking from here because I'll never be able to get to know any of them"

The emptiness in his eyes is scary, Jimin thought "w-why won't you be able to do this?" he asked without any confidence in voice as if he was afraid of Yoongi. The older one looked into unknown direction again "because damaged people don't get such things in life" he simply said "what do you m..." Jimin started but he couldn't finish when Yoongi interrupted him "I'm damaged Jimin" once again he looked at the boy with empty sight "and nobody can fix me so there's no point of you being here..." after saying this he quickly turned back to the window.

But Jimin saw.

Jimin saw the tears coming into Yoongi's eyes and finally understood everything.

"Anyway...could you be that kind and finally become useful for something?" Yoongi said impolitely again once he heard the noice of closing door. When Jimin nodded in confusion he continued "pass me that black casket over there" he pointed out the mentioned thing staying on the white desk. Boy did what he was asked for and delicately gave the casket to the other one. Yoongi took a golden key from a pocket of his grey sweatpants and slowly opened the thing "don't you have an alarm here or something?" he asked when Yoongi took a cigarette out of a little box "nah, we don't...I wouldn't be smoking if she knew, she would worry or something" Yoongi said shrugging his arms with empty voice and ignited a cigarette "she would be right, it's not good for your health" Yoongi just chuckled at it ironically "you know what they say, you have to die from something" he said and shuffled the ashes to an old can under the bed.

No you don't, Yoongi.