Chapter 4: The Truth

Heyyy peepppsss! How are all u lovelys today? Here's what you've all been waiting for... Drumroll please..... Chapter 4 of My Romance with Derek Hale!! Woo hoo!!!! No one answered my question, very disappointing. Don't worry I still love you!! So I checked how many reads My Romance with Derek Hale has it has over 100 reads! ! Just wanted to let you guys now how much it means to me for you guys to read this. I'm seriously gonna cry.... Don't cry... Ok, before I cry, here's the Chapter!!

~Maya's POV~

I wake up to find myself cuddled up to something hard and warm. Derek? I lifted my head from his chest, and look at his face. His face looked so beautiful, his features soften, and his face looks more... Calm, like he didn't have a care in the world. I wondered why he was always so warm, and why every time we are about to have sex- the first time for me, he would stop when things would get heated. He was different, but I feel that it makes him even more perfect. I reach up and gently kiss his lips. It was a soft and gentle kiss. His eyes open, and my eyes meet his striking hazel eyes.

"What a great way to wake up to," Derek smiles. But the smile quickly fades.

"Derek? What's wrong?" I ask, noticing his mood change.

"Maya, I need to tell you something.." Derek began. He looked hurt, almost in pain, so I grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Derek tensed, like he was shocked, but kissed back instantly. He ran his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I quickly let him in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, and of course Derek won. He got on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I took off my shirt, which left me in shorts, and Derek in his jeans. Derek began kissing my jawline, then my neck until he found my sweet spot. A moan escaped my lips, and I earned a growl from Derek. He began to suck on my sweet spot, and biting it softly. I ran my hands up and down his toned torso, and pulled him closer, so I could take his pants off. I threw his pants on the floor, and began kissing him. I pulled off his boxers, and he smirked, whispering,

"You have to be naked too." I smiled. He took off my black bra, my shorts, then my black lace thong. I loved Derek so much, and I wanted to make love to him so bad it was killing me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. I nodded with no hesitation.

(NO SMUT SORRY)

We kissed softly, and looked at each other. We stared at each other for a long time, and I never wanted to leave. It was the most perfect moment in my life.

"Derek?" I ask

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much, and no matter what, I'll stay by your side. This may sound cheesy, but I feel like.. Without you, I wouldn't be able to breath, I feel that I need you to live." I finish.

"Maya, I feel the exact same way, I love you, and I'll always love you." Derek says as he kisses my forehead.

We cuddle together still naked, and I rest on Derek's chest and fall back to sleep listening to his heartbeat.

Derek's POV

I can't believe this. I just made love to Maya. I look down a her delicate but strong face, and smile knowing she loves me as much as I love her. Not for long though. I'm not sure how she'll take me being a werewolf. I just hope she doesn't leave me. At least you have her now, a voice says in my head. My blinking slows down, as I fall asleep cuddled up to the love of my life.

Scott's POV (before Maya and Derek woke up)

I wake up super early, like 8:00. And it's Saturday. I listen to make sure Maya and Derek are sleeping, I didn't want him to be trying anything funny. I'll kill him when he does, even though he's the alpha. Good, they're both sleeping, and I get up almost stepping on Stiles, and woke him up.