Chapter 8: Grandma McCall

So I decided to put this in Melissa's POV in the beginning for obvious reasons. :) so enjoy.! Don't forget to participate in my contest to be Stiles' girlfriend! Details on my Authors Rant! Love you guys! :) so on with da chappie!!

<3 <3 <3

Melissa's POV (A/N mom)

I'm driving home from my 15 hour shift, and I was dead tired. I hope my babies ate already. Ha. 'My babies' are both 17, and they would kill me for saying that. Well, technically, I could be a mom of three. With Stiles always at my house, it feels like he's another annoying teenage son. But I love him as much as I love Scott and Maya. Speaking of Stiles, his old jeep was parked in the drive way. So was Lydia's, and Jackson's? And a black camero. Oh Hell no. They are so busted. I know for a fact that is Maya's boyfriend she has been texting non stop, and I would know since I payed the phone bill, and I also knew Alison was there. My kids boyfriend AND girlfriend where over without me knowing? Oh no. Not happening. I got out of my car and walked to the door. I open the door to face a room full of teens. All they're eyes went on me. I saw Scott, Jackson, Lydia, Alison, and a guy who didn't look bad. Where's Maya? As if on cue, she runs into the room. Then she stops when she sees me. "Mom?" She asks. "No, it's Bill Clinton." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. I hear some muffled chuckles coming from the group of teenagers. "Guys could you go to the kitchen?" Scott asks. They all nod, ad head to the kitchen. "Explain. NOW." I say trying to sound authoritative, but failed. "Sorry mom. I asked them to come over, and I need to tell you something. REALLY IMPORTANT." Maya states. I see fear in her eyes, and I immediately go by her side. "Maya, what's wrong honey?" I ask hugging her. "I.. I.. I'm pregnant. With twins." Maya whispers. My heart drops. I myself was a young mom, and know the fear of parents kicking you out of course mine didn't, but I could hear Maya softly crying, so I did too. "Mom, I'm sorry." she whispers in between cries. I let go of her, and hold her shoulders and said, "Honey, don't be sorry. It was a mistake. Whats done is done. And besides, I'll be a young grandma." Maya slightly smiles. "Who's the dad?" I ask softly. Her face fell. "Jackson?" I whisper. I mean, dot get me wrong he's a good looking guy, but he's Lydia's boyfriend. She shook her head. "That guy?" I ask meaning that handsome tall guy. He's hot, but WAY TO YOUNG FOR ME. She nods. "What's his name?" I ask looking into her eyes. "Derek. Derek Hale." Hale, where have I heard that name? I know that's the family who's house got burned down that killed his whole family, except his uncle. His UNCLE! Peter! He used to flirt with me all the time... He was cute. WAIT. "How old is he?" I ask getting serious. Maya sighs. "20." 20?!?!? He could get arrested! If we pressed charges.. But poor guy, he lost his family. And besides, age doesn't matter when you're in love. "Mom? Are you mad?" Maya asks. "No, honey. Age shouldn't matter. So anyway, I wanna see my grand babies!" I say with a wide grin. Maya smiles. She pulls something out of her jacket and hands it to me. I open it, and see two pictures. The first one I look at, you can see the outline of the tiny bodies. Those are my grand kids. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. They were beautiful. I wipe the tear away and give the pictures back to Maya. "You want to meet him?" Maya asks. I nod. "Derek!" Maya shouts. Immediately he's by her side. "Maya, are you ok? Are the babies?" He asks worry written all over his face. I laugh slightly. He really cares about her. "Derek, I'm fine. They're fine." Maya says and kisses him quickly. He quickly relaxes. "So what did you need?" he asks. "I wanted you to meet my mom." Maya says looking my way. "Oh, yeah. I'm Derek." he says reaching a hand out for me. Instead, I pull him into a quick hug. One fact about McCalls: we're huggers. "You're just like Maya and Scott." Derek laughs. "I heard that!" Scott yelled from the kitchen. We all laugh. "Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Everyone can stay over IF you separate boys and girls." I say as everyone comes in from the kitchen. Scott and Maya groan. "But MOM!!" they both shout. "Mom, it's not like I can get pregnant." Maya says pointing to her tiny baby bump. "Fine. But no one has Sex. Or you're parents will murder me!" I say. "Jackson, Lydia, you can sleep in the guest room." I say and walk upstairs,and lay down in my bed and quickly fall asleep.

Maya's POV

As soon as my mom went upstairs, I looked at Derek. "What's up?" he asked. "I kinda wanna go to bed." I say while yawning. He chuckles and lifts me up, and I cuddle into his chest. He smelt so good, his scent was intoxicating. I fell asleep in Derek's arms, listening to his heartbeat.

Derek's POV

"You guys Maya and I are gonna go to bed. Have fun, but not to much." I wink and walk upstairs.Scott rolled his eyes. Maya was already sleeping when I made it to her room. I layed her down on her bed, and took off her clothes and put her pajamas on for her. I took my pants and shirt off and layed down next to Maya. She knew I was in bed, and cuddled into my chest. i wrapped my arm around her shoulders and put the other one on her stomach. I soon fell asleep being as happy as I have ever been.

<3 <3 <3

AWWWWWWWW :) so cute your probably wondering why i updated early! well, i just hit 1,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i saw that i got 1,000 reads, i screamed then cried. thank you guys. i seriously love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Aria~