Chapter 11: Baby News and a Attack.

Chapter 11: Baby News, and an Attack.

Maya's POV

"Well that's certainly a surprise." Dr. Pepper mumbles. My heart starts beating faster. Noticing, Derek grabs my hand and squeezes it. "What is?" I ask in a small voice.

"Well, you're having triplets." Dr. Pepper announces. Well at least the twins are ok, WAIT, WHAT? Back up the train. I'm having triplets? Holy mother of Jesus!

"How..?" I wonder to myself aloud. "Well, I'm sorry I didn't see this before, the little baby must have been hiding. I'll leave you guys for a moment." Dr. Pepper says and leaves the room but first gives me the pictures of my triplets. I look at them, and I think, of all the memories Derek and I will have with them, learning how to walk, their first day of school, learning how to drive, graduating college, and getting married. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt a strong hand wiping away my tears.

"Maya, are you ok?" Derek asks. "Yeah, just thinking." "About what?" he asks his voice filled with concern. "Our pups, and all the memories we'll have with them." I smile. He automatically grins.

"I can't wait, I know that our little pups will love you. And that you'll be the parent to spoil them." Derek grins from ear to ear. I chuckle.

"No way! You'll spoil them way more! You'll give in to they're cute little puppy eyes!" I smile. He nods.

"Yeah, you're probably right." We both look at the pictures, and as clear as day, you can now see three little babies. They have gotten bigger. A lot. You can see they're little fingers and toes.

"Ready to go?" Derek asks. I nod. He helps me get up, even though I'm not a big as a whale, at least not yet. My bump is probably medium size, even though I'm only a couple of months or so. (But since I'm having werewolves, who knows how far along I really am).

"What? I can't help my mate?" Derek asks almost as if reading my mind. "No, it's just.. Cute." I smile.

"Woah! Did you just call me.. Cute? No one calls me cute." Derek smiles. I tap his nose. "I just did." "That's it!" he shouts and starts to run after me. I start to run out of the doctor's office and to Derek's black camero. I turn around, only for my back to be pressed up against the car. Derek's face inches away from mine. We both lean in, and as soon as his lips touch mine, I wrap my arms around his neck. Derek pulls me closer to him, but makes sure he doesn't hold me too tight because of my baby bump. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip wanting to deepen the kiss. I decide to tease him and ignore it. Frustrated, he goes and kisses my neck, and gently bite. Oh, that's going to leave a love bite. I couldn't help but let out a moan. Derek took advantage and quickly went to kiss me and put his tongue in my mouth. We wrestled for dominance, and as usual, he won. We both pull away for air. "We should go. Scott and Stiles are waiting." I smirk. "But they can wait." Derek whined. I giggled. "Fine." he groaned. He opened the door for me, and I carefully sat inside. He closed the door, and slid across the hood of the car and sat in his seat and closed the door. "Show off." I whispered. "But you love it!" Derek smiles.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Mr. Alpha." I chuckle. He puts a hand on my stomach, and I place mine on his. I felt my eyes get heavier, and I soon fell asleep.

Derek's POV

I felt Maya's heartbeat slow down, signaling she fell asleep. It was beautiful out, the sun was setting. I smiled, I was the happiest person in the world. I looked at Maya, then as soon as I looked back, I stopped the car Immediately. There, right in the middle of the road, stood...

The Kanima.

I quickly went out of the car and ran towards it. I could feel my face change and my claws growing. Just as I was about to attack, I hear my mate's voice.

"D..Derek? Wha...what's that?" She whimpers. I turn around, and the Kanima cuts my neck, that paralyses me. Temporarily, of course. "DEREK!!!" Maya cries, and runs to my side. "Maya..... Run." I manage to get out. And that's when everything went black.

Maya's POV.

"DEREK!!!" I cry. I run to Derek's side, and kneel down next to him. "Maya... Run." he says before closing his eyes. "Derek! No!! Baby, come on! I can't lose you!!" I sob. I suddenly hear a hissing noise from behind me. I stand up and turn around. I see a lizard-human hybrid. It walks towards me, and I freeze in fear. Wait. This is that Kanima thing. The Kanima is now in front of me. It runs it's claws, on my face, softly, so it doesn't scratch me. I feel a tear run down my face. The Kanima looks at me, then at my stomach. He puts a hand on it, and I cry more. He looks at me, puts it's claws to my neck, and slashes it before it runs off. The last thing I see is headlights.

*DUN, DUN, DUN!!! What happened?! And who's headlights?!? So many questions!!

And Im mean like that to leave a cliffy! XD

Aria x