Chapter 12: What Will Happen To Maya?

Chapter 12: What will happen to Maya?

So, I decided to make the chapters longer, because one of you requested it. I won't say names :) *cough, cough, KaileyAstudillo cough* so thank her!!! :) so on with the chappie!!

Scott's POV

(this is right when the attack happened,)

Stiles and I were waiting for Derek and Maya to come home from they're Doctor's appointment. I felt as if something was wrong, but Stiles said I was worrying too much. I was starting to believe him, when I heard it. It was a scream/ cry I will never forget. It was Maya.
"Stiles, Maya's in trouble! Lets go!" I shouted and we both ran too the worn down blue Jeep. Stiles was driving towards the Doctor's office when we saw Derek's car.. And the Kanima fleeing. No. This can't be happening. We stopped, and I ran out of the car, looking for Maya and Derek. They have to be okay. Please. I can't lose Maya. Not after we lost dad... I felt myself crying, so I wiped away the tears. I ran to the front of the car, and I saw Derek holding Maya. She seemed limp. No, no, NO! I ran to Derek's side. "What happened?!" I sob. "We.. We're driving home.. Everything was fine.... The Kanima....paralyzed me.... I blacked out... I woke up, Maya was falling, and.. I caught her. Now you're here." Derek breaths. "Is she okay?" I ask softly. There was nothing Derek could do. He was cut, and he couldn't do anything about it. You see, The Kanima cuts a tiny straight line on the back of your neck that automatically temporarily makes you paralyzed. "No it-it got her.." Derek says, sounding as if he had a lump in his throat. He stands up, holding Maya. He carefully walks to his camero. He lays her down carefully in the backseat. He closes the door, and starts crying. I walk towards him, and pat his back. "Derek.. It's ok." I say trying to comfort him. "NO IT'S NOT! I couldn't protect her or our pups, I couldn't protect them when they needed me. And now, I... I might not even get to see my pups.. And Maya may.. She might not.." Derek cries. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him. "Derek. Stop blaming yourself. You couldn't have done anything. You were paralyzed! And you won't lose Maya, or your pups. They're strong." I say starting to cry. "Now, come on. We're going somewhere safe. Where we will find out we were crying for nothing." I slightly laugh wiping away tears. "I hope you're right Scott." I nod, an sit in the passenger seat. I direct Derek where to drive, and soon enough we reach our destination. "Really Scott? A vet clinic?" Derek asks. I nod. "He knows about werewolves, and the whole paranormal stuff." I smile. I run inside, with Derek behind me carrying Maya. "Doc? Can you help Maya? The Kanima.." he nodded understanding. He motioned Derek to set Maya on the table. He waved us off, to see what's wrong.

*one hour later!*

"Derek, Scott.... I'm really sorry to tell you this, I really am.. But Maya and the pups won't live unless Derek bites Maya to turn her."

* Sorry if it wasn't long.! So what will Derek do?! And what do you guys want to happen?

Aria xx