Chapter 7: Secrets and a Family moment

Chapter 7:

So I seriously wrote this chapter all today! So that shows how much I love you guys! So I also need baby names! The babies won't be born for a while, but still need names. Both girl and boy names. I noticed you guys are silent readers. Don't be scared to comment!!! Or vote ;) So, on with the chapter... :D

*

"Derek. Derek Hale. Is the father." I say breathlessly. Shocked faces appear all over Lydia, Alison, and Jackson's faces.

"The guy who's family was killed in that fire? And who's like 4 years older than us?" Jackson asks acting weird. I nod.

"Oh my god...was it an accident? Like, we're you drunk? Or were you dating and.." Lydia asks.

"The third one." I whisper.

"You know what, I don't care if the father of your kids Is one of the most mysterious/creepy guys I've ever met, I love you and will support you no matter what." Alison says. Did I mention I love Alison?

"I won't take that in offense," a voice chuckles from behind me. Their arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me closer. I can immediately tell that it's Derek from the heat radiating off of his body. "Oh, hey. Sorry for calling you creepy, Derek." Alison apologized "It's ok, pretty much everyone thinks I am, so it doesn't really matter." Derek replies. I notice Jackson tensing up, and finally after a while, he says something. "Derek, can I talk to you for a second?" Jackson asks through his teeth. Derek nods, and they both walk off to the kitchen. I wonder what that's about. Oh yeah, it's probably about Derek getting me pregnant. I hope that Jackson doesn't try to hit Derek, I know Jackson would lose that battle 10 times out of ten. "Maya, I'm sorry. I.. I don't know what came over me. It's just.. I really care about him. And since I found out you guys used to date.. I got so jealous and I thought that you guys had sex, then I thought he got you pregnant. I shouldn't have made it a big deal without talking to you and Jackson first. I'm sorry." Lydia says bringing me back to reality. I look at my Friend, and she has tears in her eyes and makeup running down her face. She hurt me, accusing me of having sex with Jackson. But, if I was in her position, I would have done the same thing. "Come here, Lydia." I say gesturing her to come and hug me. She immediately does, and whispers in my hair, "I'm so sorry Maya." "It's ok, I forgive you. Don't worry about it." I whisper back. "I'll support you,Derek and those little cuties no matter what." Lydia says. "GROUP HUG!" a voice shouts. Out of nowhere, three bodies hug Lydia and I. "Scott, Stiles, Alison... Can't breathe! Remember, I need air for three people!" I attempt to say. "Oh sorry!" all three of them say and let go. Lydia and I laugh and let go of each other. "So did you tell them?" Scott whispers. "No!" I say sarcastically.

"Geez I was just asking!" Scott says pretending to sound offended.

"Did I ever say I love you guys?" I say with a big smile.

"Maybe once or twice," Stiles smirked. We all laughed. In this moment, I was so happy. The only thing missing is Derek. I wonder what they're talking about? I feel my stomach tighten, and something in my throat. I run out of the living room, and into the bathroom. I barely make it, but I do. My throat tightens as all the food i ate today came back up. I must have been in there for at least 5 minutes. Lydia, Alison, and Stiles came to ask me if I was ok, and i told them yes and I'll be out soon. I hear familiar footsteps behind me, and they came and rubbed my back. "I think this is the first time you've been this nice to me, Scott." I smile turning around and sitting next to the tub with my back against it. "Well, don't get used to it." Scott chuckles sitting next to me. "So how are you really feeling about all this?" Scott asks getting serious which he rarely does.

"Being pregnant? I'm not mad about it, if I had to be pregnant at 17, I'm glad it's with Derek. And I know my friends will support me, and you. But I'm worried about mom. I mean she works so hard, and me being pregnant, I know she'll want to take care of me and the babies. I just don't want her to over work herself. you know?" Scott nods. I let out a sigh. "So why did Jackson want to talk to Derek?" I ask. "Uhh... I don't know. You'll have to ask Jackson and Derek." Scott stutters. Why is he lying to me? We always tell each other everything. But acting like I didn't notice, I reply- " Yeah, sure. Let's go back to the others." Scott stands up and leaves the bathroom. I follow, but stop when I hear voices from the kitchen. "Derek, you have to tell me what in the hell is happening to me!" Jackson whisper yells. Is Jackson becoming a werewolf? "Honestly, I don't know. The bite should have worked. I think your body is fighting it. But thats never happened before." Derek whispers back. What are they talking about??! I walk into the kitchen and they immeaditally stop talking. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask. " Uhh.... Nothing." Jackson quickly replies. And with that, they both left. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!? I rush into the living room, where everyone else is. As soon as i go into the living room, all eyes are on me. Then I notice someone who wasen't here before. SHIT. "Mom?"

Does her mom know? Hyperventilating!! Baby names!!! Please and thank you. Comment me what you think!!! New chappie Friday or Thursday!!!

Love you!!!

~Aria XXXX~