Chapter 20: The Battle

Hey TEEN WOLF LOVERSSSS:) how are you this fine.... Full moon? Lol. I'm weird like that, sorry>.< So I decided to upload, like a boss. :)

Maya's POV

When we got home, something kept bothering me. Why did Derek lie? He said he was training with Erica... But she was captured with Boyd... I shook my head, and carefully sat down on my bed. I rubbed my gigantic belly, the doctor said I might go into labor any day now. I let out a soft sigh. "Why is your daddy lying to me?" I ask softly to the pups. Of course they don't answer. Scott then came in.

"Hey Sis. Nephew and nieces." He smiles. His smile fades once he sees me frown. "What's wrong?" He asks, sitting on my bed. "Jackson.. What is happening with him, Scott?" I ask. Scott shook his head.

"I don't know, but what we found out is what Jackson is.. He's not in alpha form.. We're scared he's transforming into one. We don't know what to do, Maya. Gerard.. He's gaining power.. And if Jackson transforms into his Alpha form.." Scott wanted me to answer.

"Gerard will gain more power." I finish. Scott nodded grimly. I let out a loud sigh. "So we have to worry about all that AND that I can go into labor any minute?" Scott nodded.

"Oh great. Fantastic." I mumble. Scott let out a dry chuckle.

"Well, we're going to do some investigating. But we have to be careful, ever since Allison's mom.. She's been trying to kill Derek. Gerard, I don't know how, he corrupted her enough so I can't get to her. It's hard though, you know? I really love Allison, and it's just.. hard." Scott sighs. I went to go grab his hand. "Scott, I know this is hard, but we'll get through it." I smile softly at him. "I hope you're right." He smiles, but I tell it is only a ghost of a smile. Scott stands up and leaves my room, leaving me in silence.

Bored, I start to sing a song.

"I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you back

I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy

But they don't understand

You're all I had

You're all I had

At night when the stars

Light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon.

Trying to get to You

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too.

Or Am I a fool

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon?

Ohoooo...

I'm feeling like

I'm famous

The talk of the town

They say

I've gone mad

Yeah

I've gone mad

But they don't know

What I know

Cause when the

Sun goes down

Someone's talking back

Yeah

They're talking back

Ohhh

At night when the stars