Chapter 18: The Ultimate Decision

Hello my little loverlys!!!! :) How You Doin'? I loved all you're comments... They were pretty bad-ass. Stiles a werewolf? Hmm..... Should I? I guess you'll find out!! >:) On with the pretty epic chapter:)

~Chapter 18: The Ultimate Decision~

I ran an kneeled down next to Stiles. "Why did you do that?" I sob softly. "Because... I can't let those three munchkins get killed before they ever get to see life, to enjoy it. And I couldn't let you get hurt, you're my sister." Stiles says breathlessly.

"Oh, Stiles," I sigh, looking at where he was shot. In the chest. He.. Won't make it. I start to let tears fall. I couldn't help it, I love Stiles, he's like my brother. What the hell, he is. "Maya, don't cry. Please. If I die tonight, I don't want to see you crying. I want to see the smile that lights up a room. I want to see you be sarcastic and hit Scott in the back of the head. Just promise me this, if I don't make it, please don't blame yourself. I wanted to take the bullet. Now, I want you to do this for me. I want you to love your kids Maya. Love them like they're the most important people in the world. Can you do that?" Stiles says softly.

"Stiles, don't talk like that, please." I whimper, and bite my lip, so hard, it starts to bleed. A drop falls into Stiles' bullet wound, but I don't care.

"Maya, please."

"Of course, Stiles. Anything for you." I choke out. Stiles reaches up and wipes a tear off my face. "Remember? No crying." Stiles smiles softly. "How can you be so calm? Knowing... You might not live to see tomorrow." I sob. "I'm calm because.. I get to see my mom again, I miss her so much. And I get to be in peace, but I'm scared, and I don't want to die. I want to see my nephew and nieces' grow up, and keep boys away from the girls, but I know that it probably won't happen, and there's nothing I can really do." Stiles says and lets a tear fall.

"Aww, sorry to break the love fest, but I still DON'T CARE. Now, once you're done mourning, I'll have Jackson take you and you're dying friend here to a cell. Jackson." Matt says and motions for Jackson to take us away. I obey Jackson, and grab Stiles, and hobble to the cell. Jackson, a.k.a, the Kanima locked the door, and stood in front of it. Matt walked in, and everyone followed. "So, Scott, how are you feeling right now?" Matt smiles sickly. I looked over at Scott, who was silently crying. "Matt, Stop, Please." I sob. Matt looks from Scott to me. "You really think I WANTED to do this? It's you're fault, Maya. You could have loved me, and none of this would have happened. But NO. Now, since you've taken my happiness, I'm going to take away yours." Matt says as he points the gun once again to my stomach. I squeeze my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the bullet. WAIT. I'm SO STUPID. I'M A FUCKING WEREWOLF. I open my eyes, and look at Matt, and smirk. I quickly shift, and I could see my reflection in a bench. I had red eyes, sharp claws, and I had fur. Matt looked at me with a mix of horror and shock as I ripped the jail cell door off. I felt so... Powerful. Like I could do anything. The Kanima came after me, but something growled next to me. I look over, and see Derek in alpha form. He looks at me, and gives me a look, as if to say, I got the Kanima. I back away, and as soon as I do, they attack each other. It was... I don't even know how to explain it. Jackson was attacking Derek, but Derek would fight back, but harder. Derek pushed Jackson in the other room, and went in the room to further the attack. I look back at Scott and... No one else. Where's Matt? " I'm going to get him, Stay here, please, Maya. Derek and I would never forgive ourselves if something happened to you or the pups." Scott pleads. "I will, just GO." I tell Scott. He nods, and leaves. I run back to the cell, to see Mr. Stilinski and my mom. I went up to them, and my mom backed away. "Mom.." I began. "I just... I can't." My mom cried. "Maya?" A croaky voice asks, Stiles. I bend down, next to Stiles, an across from Mr. Stilinski, who was crying. "Yeah?" I say. "You make a pretty bad ass werewolf." Stiles manages to smile. I laugh slightly, tears in my eyes. "Too bad, too. I wish I could see you're babies in action, you mixed with Derek, good luck." Stiles chuckles. "Don't talk like that." Mr. Stilinski says, sadness in his voice. "Dad, I'm going to die anyways, nothing's going to change it." Stiles mumbles. Mr. Stilinski and I were in tears. "Wait... Maybe there is.. Stiles, I could turn you into a werewolf." I say, hope in my voice. "Maya, I couldn't ask you to do that. I think I'm too far along." Stiles croaks. "Stiles, please..." I sob. "Maya, Dad... I love you guys so much, and tell Scott that I love him, and that I'll miss all of you..." Stiles mumbled, and closed his eyes. "NO, STILES!! Please, you can't leave me, I need you. Please, don't leave us. Please." I sob. "Maya, could you try?" Mr. Stilinski asks, hope and sorrow in his voice. "I could..." I began. And with that, I grabbed Stiles' wrist, rolled up his sleeve, shifted, and bit him. Nothing. "Why isn't it working?!" I shouted. I tried again. And again, and again. "Maya, stop." Derek says from behind me. "But he can't be gone... He can't," I sob into Derek's chest. "I know, Maya. But he's gone." Derek's says, pain in his voice. I look back at Mr. Stilinski, and he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, I truly am. I thought it would work." I sob, looking at the now lifeless Stiles. Here we all are, staring at Stiles, hoping for him to wake up, but nothing. "Please, Stiles." I whisper. And like magic, his eyes open, and he stares at all of us with bright golden eyes. He opens his mouth, and lets out a roar.

Scott's POV

I ran outside looking for Matt, but I found nothing. I ran around the building, and saw Gerard, holding Matt down. He was killing him. I have to do something! But what can I do? I'm about to run over when Gerard let's Matt go. He walks over to the bridge, and holds his hand out. What..? Then I see Jackson place his hand in his. Shit. Gerard has full control of Jackson. There's nothing that can stop him now.

* So ya like it? Or no? When I was writing the sad Stiles parts, I cried. Did anyone else? Comment and Vote!!!

Aria xx