vii

Jimin was on the verge of tears when a pair of strong arms picked Taehyung up. Jimin looked up and there he was, Jeon Jungkook. He never hated the guy, in fact Jimin still lowkey ships them. "Go to the infirmary, I'll take Taehyung back. Dont worry he just has fever, I'll tend to his care" Jungkook said as he walked back up.

"Wait-" Jimin called out, "Can I use your phone real quick to call my boyfriend? My phone died" Jungkook nodded as he scrolled down to Yoongi's contact, he handed the phone to Jimin. How the fuck did he know Jimin thought, but he shrugged it off.

The call ended with Yoongi coming to pick his baby boy up, while Jungkook was not looking, Jimin sneaked it Taehyung's number into his phone. Im a good friend , Jimin smiled. The mischievous smile, as he handed the phone back "Thanks" and with that he stood up and sat on the nearest bench to wait for Yoongi.

Jungkook entered their dorm and set Taehyung on his bed.

[ ding dong ]

Jungkook opened the door to be greeted by a not so familiar face "Hello. I was uhm, sent here by Jimin? I heard Taetae was sick." the man greeted, Who the fuck was this guy? Why was he calling Taehyung by his nickname? "Who are you?" "A childhood friend of his. My name's Bogum. Park Bogum" "Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said as he let Bogum in.

"Bogumie hyung~!" singsonged Taehyung, "Hi tae" Bogum smiled. They hugged each other which made Jungkook jealous. "Youre better" Jungkook interrupted their reunion "Oh yeah" Taehyung smiled "Taehyungie tends to get unconscious when he gets sick" Bogum said in between chuckles. Jungkook ignored him and went straight to hug Taehyung.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Taehyung questioned him "What does it look like to you? I'm hugging you." "Well stop" Jungkook sighed as he let go of Taehyung "Well" Bogum cleared his throat "Why dont we all go out!" he smiled. Taehyung nodded and soon they all left.

The three went to some fancy restaurant. Jeonlous being the third wheel during the whole night. Taehyung would casually "flirt" with Bogum like it was a normal thing, Jeonlous had this feeling Taehyung was doing it just to make him jealous. It was working, whatever he was doing. "I have to go the bathroom, be right back sweet" Bogum said winking which made Taehyung giggle.

Once Bogum left, Jeonlous took this chance to ask Taehyung "You guys dating?" Taehyung spat his water out "Me? Him? Date? No, why do you ask?" he chuckled. Jeonlous scratched the back of his head "You two were flirting the whole time" "Oh that. That's just how we act! Sorry if we made you feel left out" Taehyung pouted, Well stop acting that way , Jeonlous thought bitterly. Bogum arrived back at the table "Shall we princess?" No one fucking calls Taehyung 'princess' except me, thats when Jeonlous snapped. "dONT-" he started to scream which caught most people's attention but unlike the real world where everyone mind other people's business, this is a story so they didn't do that.

pause

I was once told I sucked at writing and editing yet here I am.

I am a true born savage.

btw, thanks to lupitapika for the feedback ♡