xx

SMUT CHAPTER!!! read with caution. Don't get nosebleeds.
_________________________________________________

"Then punish me daddy"
"As you wish babyboy"

Jungkook takes his shirt off, leaning Taehyung against the cold hard wall. "Bend down for me" Taehyung did as he was told as Jungkook took his (KTH) tight ass pants off.

With no warning, Jungkook shoved a finger up on Tae's tight hole making him scream. "Shhh babyboy, don't want anyone to know now do we?" he said shoving three of his fingers onto Taehyung's mouth. "Mngh~"

Once he felt his fingers were coated enough he shoved them one by one into his tight little ass. "Fuck" Taehyung squeaked out. "Jung-ah!-kook"
"Hmm?"
"Fuck me"
"Hmmm..

No" Jungkook took his fingers out of Taehyung and went to grab something from his bag. "W-what?". Despite Jungkook being painfully hard, he still wanted to punish his babyboy.

He took out the sex toys he bought and walked towards Taehyung who has freaking out. "I bought new toys for you!"
"B-but I thought-"
"Oh, I bought these when you went home. Just for you" he grinned at the other's horrified face. Then his face darkened, "On your knees"
"Fuck no!"
"Taehyung" Jungkook's raspy voice made the other shudder.

Taehyung was hesitant at first but then did as he was told. Jungkook shoved a vibrator up his ass before pulling Taehyung's pants back up again. He turned the vibrator on making Taehyung flinch. "Dont take it out". The two headed out of the room going back to Jungkook's car when a girl stopped them both. "Hey there~"
"Hey"
"Say, wanna ditch this club and let's go to somewhere more fun?"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung switching the vibrator to a higher mode, Taehyung trying not to react. The girl looked to her left and there was Taehyung.

"Oh, Your friend won't mind right?"

Friend?
Taehyung walked up closer towards the girl, "Im his boyfriend." She looked at Jungkook for answers, nonetheless all he did was smile. "You-You-"
"Faggot? Please hoe, I'm a fucking rainbow"
"Wha-"
"Taste the rainbow bitch" Taehyung said as he stuck out his middle finger and threw a pack of Skittles at her before dragging Jungkook out of the club.

As the two went in the car, none said a word. Jungkook drove as fast as he could without getting a ticket back to their dorms.

[ in the dorms ]

The two haven't even arrived inside their own dorm when they start sucking each other's face off. Jungkook, who was carrying Taehyung the way up, threw Taehyung onto the couch before undressing himself once again. He takes off Taehyung's pants to see Taehyung soaking wet. "Did you really want me that bad?" he smirked "Boyfriend huh?"
"Fuck Jungkook just shut up!" Taehyung said all flustered.

Taehyung's flustered face could always get Jungkook turned on.

He unzipped his pants before bending Taehyung over and taking the vibrator out. Jungkook immediately thrusted into him. Moans filled the hot air, Jungkook fucking him sensesly with no sign of stopping at all while Taehyung's whimpers could be heard all over campus. "Mmm, fuck" Taehyung cursed out as Jungkook squeezed his ass. This went on until the two were finally exhausted. Jungkook pulled out before carrying Tae to the room.

"Tae"
"Hmm?"
"...nevermind"
"Mhm"

pause

Legit sorry for the bad smut. Just because I read smht doesn't mean I'm an expert in writing them. Kudos to y'all who know how to write smut