xxx

Why is my pillow so damn hard–

What... "J-Jungkook let go" Taehyung winced. He tried getting up one last time but Jungkook wouldn't budge so he gave in and stopped squirming. What the fuck happened last night?!

[ flashback ]

After endless hours of screaming and Jungkook's ears bleeding, the four finally reached the end of the haunted mansion. "Jiminie! Let's go watch a movie!" Taehyung said clinging onto the other's arm. "You still not tired Tae?"
"Mmm no not really" Taehyung yawned
"Yeah ok"

Before Taehyung could even complain, Jimin dragged his boyfriend away from the two. Taehyung pouted, rubbing his eyes which made Jungkook's heart burst. Cute.. "Jungkook can we home?" The other asked in such an adorable tone , Jungkook nodded and grabbed Taehyung by the hand , leading him towards his motorbike.

The two arrived later back at their dorm and...

And then what? What the fuck did we do?!
Taehyung starts hyperventilating, sure he could go ask Jungkook but he'd rather not knowing g the other would most likely joke around. "Ugh. Jungkook seriously I need to pee"

Jungkook let the other go still half asleep, "Thank you"

...
After Taehyung did his business he headed back to Jungkook's room to see if he was still asleep. He was. Taehyung sighed "Jungkook wake up, I need a lift"

Ignore

"Seriously"

Ignore

This fucking bitch– Taehyung had enough and walked closer, he bent down and kissed the other's cheek and very teasingly said, "Wake up please?" then he left the room.

Fuck , Jungkook thought flustered. He sat up, running his fingers through his hair when Taehyung poppped in. "Okay lets go!"

...

"Where are we going anyway"
"Some place, where are you going?"
"I thought we were going together"
"This isn't a date"
"Well now it is"
"Fuck you"
"Will you let me fuck you?"

Yes

...

Jungkook ended up coming with Taehyung to wherever they were, he didn't know. "Where are we?"
Taehyung scoffed, "Of course you forgot"

[ flashback]

"Close your eyes Gguk!"

"Here we are!"
"Where?"
"A park"
"A what?"
"A park. Have you never been to one?"
"My father said parks are for peasants"
"You and your rich ass" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook loved that sound. The sound of Taehyung's laughter. It was like a drug to him. Taehyung continued, "Okay, how about this. Let this be our secret place"
"Secret.."
"Yeah! Our secret place! Tae and Gguk's secret place– Taekook! The Taekook park!"
"Aren't there other people who come here?"
"Nah, this park.. is abandoned. No one comes here except me"
"Hmm"

[ tick tock tick tock ]

"Ah.. the Taekook park..."
"Yeah.. I figured you'd have forgotten it now" Taehyung laughed. Except this time it was bitter.

Awkward silence filled the air until Jungkook spoke up
"Sorry.."
Taehyung looked up, "Its fine, it's been a long time"
"No–

I'm sorry..." at this time, Jungkook turned to face the other and locked eyes, "for everything"
Taehyung looked away flustered, "Don't sweat it Kookie.."
Kookie... Crap , Jungkook missed this. He missed him. But how "...do I win you back?"
"What?"
"What?" Shit

   pause

Ok but angst