xvii

The next day was pretty normal.

Except for the fact Taehyung's bubbly yet sassy personality wasn't seen or heard the whole morning.

It was Saturday. The same thing usually happens.
1. Jungkook blasts Haikyuu and BNHA theme songs which wakes Taehyung up.
2. Jungkook teases Taehyung early in the morning.
3. Taehyung either rolls his eyes at him and makes a sassy response or throws something at his head and/or no no square.

This is usually how it goes.
[ based off of Jungkook's contact ]

Papi
G'morning Babyboy :))

Babyboy
What the fuck do you want

Papi
Why so aggressive baby?
Are you this aggressive in bed? ;)

Babyboy
Listen, I don't who the fuck you are but if I find out you are dead. My dormmate has been blasting out anime openings which woke me up from my beauty sleep and the least thing I need is you to be this damn flirtatious at 6 am

Papi
But all I said was 'Gmorning'
ㄱㅅㄱ

Babyboy
I hate you

[ end of convo. ]

But none of that happened today. Sure Jungkook teased him, calling him 'Babyboy' and such but 'Good morning' was all Taehyung said. Despite what he said about being "fine" , Taehyung knew well that Jungkook knew Taehyung was indeed not fine. But why'd he play along?

Those days were a day Taehyung could never get back and traumatize him. Jungkook knew this. But he couldn't care less, Taehyung thought.
“Hey, I'm going out for awhile. I'll be right back”
Off to fuck someone again?
Oh, and don't go anywhere”
Taehyung nodded as Jungkook closed the door behind him.

Jungkook arrived a little while later after a quarter hour or so since he left. He went inside only to see Taehyung hugging his (JJK) clothing and a teddy bear— wait, wrong story.

[[ cough ]]

Jungkook arrived a little while later after a quarter hour or so since he left. He went inside only to see Taehyung still on the couch in the exact same position staring at absolute nothingness. Has he been sitting there this whole time?
“Tae— When I said 'Dont go anywhere' I meant dont leave the dorm.”
“Jeon”
“Hmm?”
“Please don't tell anyone about the two incidents that happened” Jungkook saw the pleading look in his eyes. “No one knows.. except you and me” Jungkook nodded. He would've been cocky about the whole thing but he knew when to and when not to show off his big ego like the big boy he is. Big.

Silence was all that connected the two when Jungkook had an idea. “Hey, wanna go out today?”
“Jeon—”
“Lets get ice cream!”
“Ice cream?”
“Ice cream.”
“Fine. But I'm only doing this because of the ice cream” Taehyung pouted.
“Mhm”

The two went out to get ice cream at a nearby shop. 'ChanBaek's bacon and ice cream' okay, its a weird combination but thats just the name. No one really knows why the added 'Bacon' to it when they only served ice cream.

As the two entered the shop, someone ran past Jungkook and hugged Taehyung tight. “B-baekh-yun” Taehyung tapped on his arm “I-I can't breathe y-you-re kil-ling m-e”
“Oops, sorry” he let him go. Baekhyun was one of the owners. Baekhyun noticed Jungkook just kind of, awkwardly standing there. “Oh! Who's this?”
“Jeon. Jeon Jungkook”
“Ah! Taehyung talks about you a lot!” Baekhyun said enthusiastically. Taehyung could kill Baekhyun right then and there if Jungkook didn't hold him back from doing so. “Oh? Does he now” he smirked.
“Jeon. I swear to god if you act all cocky on me”
“What are you gonna do?”
“Daddy~ punish me, I've been a bad boy~”

“Fuck you”

The two were in their own little world  when Baekhyun cleared his throat. “I'll just check on Chanie.

And Jungoo?”
“Jungkook.”
“The toilet is right there” he said pointing at the bathroom. “I'll uh, get your orders”

Silence

“I'll be right back” Jungkook mumbled before leaving
“Okay~”

Several minutes have past and Jungkook arrived just in time their sweets were finished. “Hi channie” the older grinned “Hey Tae” he smiled back before giving the two their ice creams. They thanked Chanyeol and Baekhyun for having them before heading out.

“You're in a good mood”
“No shit sherlock” Taehyung chuckled. It's been awhile since Jungkook heard that genuine laugh.

Without saying anything, Jungkook pulled Taehyung into a shop. “Why are we here?”
“Well...you like Gucci right?”

Taehyung smiled before sighing “You dont have to do this Jeon. I'm really fine. For sure. Thanks anyway, lets go home” [[ lets go home -Hide]]

They arrived later on, Jungkook knowing Taehyung was still a tid bit upset wanted to cheer the latter up “Wanna watch something?”
“Im not watching 50 shades of grey with you”
“What? No. Not that movie” Jungkook chuckled.

He turned the TV on and opened Netflix. “What do you want to watch?”
“One piece” [[ is there one piece on Netflix??? ]]
Jungkook nodded turning on One piece for the other.

The two watched silently. Well, Taehyung watched silently. Jungkook wasn't watching at all, “Can you stop staring at me?”
“Sorry”

Glance

“Seriously?”
“Ok ok! I'll go”

Glance

“Love you babyboy”
“Hate you too daddy”
“What?”
“What?”

                                     pause

iconic