xiv

I just spent minutes trying to figure out what plot I was going for and I finally got it. I think.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After paying the bill and a tip, they headed out. Like any normal person would do after they're done eating at a restaurant.

“What was that about?”
“What?”
“You were acting weird back there. Whats wrong?”
Fuck, please don't give me that look
“I really dont know what you're going on about” Jungkook nervously chuckled
“Yes you do.”
“Can we not talk about this?” Im falling for you all over again
“Sure”

Jungkool was thankful Taehyung didn't push it. They almost arrived at at the dorms. He didn't want it to end like this. Without a warning, he grabbed Taehyung by the hand and walked right past the dorms. “Where the fuck are we going Jeon”
“Just wait.”

After walking for who knows how long they finally arrived.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's eyes glistened under the moonlight. Ethereal , Jungkook thought as he admired the breathtakingly beauty of the older. Taehyung smiled at the other. His smile shone as bright as all the stars in the sky.

Fuck. He felt his heart clench, he misses this. Misses him. He shouldn't have took him for granted. Ah, why are you doing this to me? He watched as a firefly landed on Taehyung's finger.

“Jungkook...” Taehyung mumbled watching the firefly fly off of his finger. “Mhm?” “Never mind”

On the way home, the two were silent. But not the awkward type of silence. The calm and comfortable silence.

As soon as the two arrived at their dorm, a certain someone was waiting for them at the dorm.

Bogumie...hyung?

“Tae!” Bogum smiled, he didn't seem to notice Jungkook in the back. “...Hyung”

Jungkook's dark auro surrounded the atmosphere which caused Taehyung to shiver. “Jeon...” Jungkook snapped out of his dark trance and glanced at the other “its fine” Taehyung reassured.

As Bogum took a step closer towards them, Taehyung did too until they did meet face to face. Jungkook didn't like the idea of Taehyung and Bogum meeting again, but what could he do? He trusted the latter way too much.

“Excuse me sir. You're in my way”

Bogum was taken aback, his mouth opened agape. “O-oh..Uh..Sorry” Bogum stuttered as he stepped out of the way, before Taehyung could even get to the door, Bogum pulled him away, “Is that anyway to speak to daddy babyboy?”
“Fuck off, you kinky shit of an asshole! I am not your babyboy” Taehyung said pulling away from Bogum's grip.

“He's mine” a sudden voice said.

Jungkook, Taehyung thought as he glanced at the other putting his tongue on the side of his cheek showing jealousy. Honestly, he couldn't be subtle enough to not show his jealousy? Thats when an idea struck Taehyung.

“Im his babyboy. Jeon Jungkook is my papi” Taehyung said seductively.

Jungkook was having a panick attack. He did not see that coming. He had two outcomes running through his head:
1) Taehyung would ignore his statement
2) Taehyung would murder him

Before Jungkook could even process what was happening, Taehyung skipped over and clinged into his arms which made him (JJK) snap out of his trance. “Lets go” Tae said, dragging Jungkook towards their shared dorm leaving Bogum in shock.

Once they went in, Taehyung quickly let go of Jungkook's arm “Sorry, had to make him go away somehow” he shrugged.

Bang

“Ouch” Taehyung winced “What the fuck Jeon”
“Its daddy remember?”
“Actually, I said Pap—” his (KTH) words were muffled by a hot sloppy kiss. His mind said 'Stop' but his mouth said otherwise.

Jungkook pulled away and saw how flustered Taehyung looked in front of him.

Fuck, the two thought. And then came sexual, awkward silence.

                                            pause

Is Taekook kinky?