Bedtime

It was an unusually cold night in the city of New Orleans. So much so, that the streets were empty of people. Everyone preferring to stay warm & cozy in their homes. This, my friends, is where we find Alaia & Erik. The couple were currently laying on their sectional, Erik being the little spoon of course, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows AND whipped cream (per Alaia's request) while listening to music. Alaia was dressed in her favorite Pink Moon lounge wear set, a pair of velvet booty shorts with a matching top. Erik was dressed causally in black Nike sweatpants & a graphic t-shirt that featured the face of his favorite artist Jean-Michel Basquiat. The couple were in a laid back kind of mood for the night. Suddenly, a familiar beat began playing in the home, causing Alaia to sigh in happiness. "This is my favorite song of Usher's." Alaia said softly, causing Erik to lift his head off of his pillow (her breasts) to look up at her, his interest piqued. "Oh? Your favorite song, huh ma?" Erik said with a mischievous grin.

Suddenly, Erik had a brilliant idea.

"I bet I can turn you on by singing this to you." Erik said, causing Alaia to look at him like he had three heads. "Erik, baby," Alaia started, putting a hand on one of his shoulders."You can't sing, so that's a negative." she said with laughing obnoxiously." "Just the thought of him singing alone," Alaia thought. "You doubt me, the God of Orgasms & Wet Panties? Iight, bet!" Erik said before getting up & taking off his shirt. "Wait, not the God of orgasms! I'm weak!" Alaia said with a cackle. It never ceased to amaze Alaia that someone as dope & as confident as Erik could be so corny sometimes.

"Start the song over, babe" Erik said once he was ready. "Sure thing." Alaia said, still dying from laughter. Soon, the song began playing from the beginning .

Alaia watched as Erik got in his zone with eyebrows raised. She changed positions on the sofa, choosing to sit up to giving Erik her full undivided attention. Soon he began reciting the words to the song.

"I just want you....so much." Erik said, doing that thing he does with his eyes. "Can I have you baby?" Erik said, licking his lips at his girl.

"Craving your body all through the night, feels like I'm going through withdrawals..." Erik sings, his voice cracking. Alaia sunk in her seat as she tried to hold in laughter. Erik wasn't having that. "I'm dying to taste you, I can't deny..." He sang as he slowly walked over to Alaia, looking at her intensely. "....Can't get it out of my mind. Please let me hold you..." He sang, his voice cracking the entire time, causing Alaia to cackle loudly. He then grabs Alaia from her seat. & spins her around to hold her in his arms, her back to his front. "Cause I need your loving tonight. Whenever I'm near you, my love just comes down." Erik sings in Alaia's ear as he slowly presses her hips into him, rubbing his dick on her softly. Alaia was as quiet as a mouse now. "Whenever I see you, I just want you around.." Erik takes his right hand away from her hips and slowly moves it up Alaia's body. He takes a breathe & lands a supple kiss onto Alaia neck, near her pulse. She shivered in delight at that.  "Cause I wanna feel you..." Lick. "All through the day and the night..." Peck. "Whenever I'm near you." Kiss. "It feels like bedtime..." Alaia presses her ass into Erik's groin, causing him to moan into her ear. Alaia closes her eyes & shivers in response. Erik turned Alaia around so he could sway the two of them as he "serenaded" her. He wanted to look her in her eyes again.

"Constantly thinking of things to do, places where we can make love...." Erik sang with a smirk, dimpling his lover. He places his forehead onto Alaia's, rubbing her arms as they continue to dance. ".....I wanna freak you." He spoke that line into her ear, licking it as he finished his statement. Alaia gasped & moaned in response. He was successfully seducing her, even with his voice cracking. Ain't that a bitch?

It was as if suddenly Erik had the voice of an angel. Alaia stared at Erik in awe, delight & lust as he sang through the second verse of the song. His forehead was touching hers, his lips hovering her lips, his hands caressing & massaging her ass. We love a multi-tasking king. Alaia let out a groan as she began to feel overwhelmed with desire, her eyes closing shut. Feeling Erik's semi hard dick against her wasn't helping. She wanted all of him. She wanted to feel every inch of him. She wanted to feel his hands wrapped around her neck.She wanted to feel his hair tickling her thighs as his head was buried between her legs. She wanted to lose herself in pleasure as he-

Erik let out a hearty laugh, breaking Alaia from her dirty little thoughts. Alaia looked at him in confusion, wondering what the hell was so funny. She watched as Erik wiped tears from his eyes, clearly tickled pink.

 By the time he'd calmed down, Alaia's arousal was gone, annoyance simmering in its place

By the time he'd calmed down, Alaia's arousal was gone, annoyance simmering in its place. Finally, Erik spoke. "I told you I could turn your little freaky ass on, even with a shitty voice." Erik said, softly laughing again. "God of Orgasms!" He roared out, causing Alaia to roll her eyes & walk away from him towards their bedroom. She'd show his ass! "Wait babe, where you goin?!" He called out before chasing after her. "I was- I was just playin! Don't be mad!"