Onitensei II

SMUT TIME!

Heat.

As I came back to consciousness, with eyes still closed, I felt nothing but scorching heat. My body felt soaking wet, sheets sticking to my naked body as I writhed against the surface of what I could only assume was my bed. My body was on fire, but I was also feeling such an overwhelming sense of pleasure that I couldn't help but to–

"Oh fuck!" I yelled with eyes flying wide open. I trembled as I felt someone feasting hungrily on my clit with circular sucking motions & slight nibbles with their teeth.

Looking down at the culprit, I was met with the intense stare from the god of my tattoo, a fully clothed N'Jadaka. My mouth flew open, but no sound came out. I believe I was too in shock to even scream. His hands had a death grip on my thighs as he watched me watch him give my pussy devoted attention. His mouth sucking each glistening labia into his mouth as his tongue lapped at them. My chest rose & fell with the beat of my heart as he devoured me with a wicked glint in his eyes.

I didn't know what to do. The assault of his mouth rendered me helpless as I felt torn between wanting to fight against this being pleasuring me without my consent & submitting to whatever he or it wanted.

All I knew, was that my head felt dizzy with pleasure as N'Jadaka closed his eyes & moaned against my core, sending vibrations through me that were so intensely felt, it sent shockwaves through me. I didn't think I could fight it, no matter how much a part of me, that was lessening in size the more N'Jadaka pleasured me no less, wanted to. And as I made this realization, his tongue made its way into my dripping honey pot. He buried his face completely into my pussy, making a mess of himself.

As he lapped up my juices with the intense fervor of a man dying of thirst, tears sprang to my eyes. The intensity of the pleasure I felt was so overwhelming my body wouldn't stop shaking as his tongue practically fucked my pussy with quick strokes. His moans and groans against my flesh only added to my sweet torture. Once two of his thick fingers replaced his tongue inside of me & his mouth began sucking on my clit once more, I began wildly gyrating against him, my fingers sliding their way through his dreadlocks as I felt torn between pushing his head away & pulling him further into me.

"Please, please please!" I screamed as he sucked my clit even harder, begging for release.

"Cum for me. Lemme see that pretty pussy cum." He growled as his fingers moved faster inside of me. It wasn't long after this that his ministrations ignited my passionate undoing, & he reattached his mouth to my pussy for a taste of his reward. He licked every bit of flesh with his tongue, making figure 8s on my folds. I whined in over stimulation, not that it stopped him.

Once he drained me of every ounce of creamy cum I had to release, he freed my core from his mouth to give me a sinister smirk. His full lips, beard, & mustache glistened in the light of my bedroom from the juices of my pussy that was currently twitching at the very sight of him. He looked good with me all over him.

"I have waited centuries for you." He spoke as his orbs began glowing a golden light, effectively hypnotizing me.

I watched helplessly as I watched him lick his lips clean. He released my thighs then, and stood up to begin undressing. He started with his royal blue shirt first, along with the gear he wore. He then slid his feet out of his brown boots.

"I need you to understand a few things before I take what's mine." He spoke in a determined tone.

"What's yours? Excuse me?" I thought to myself as my eyes dragged their way up & down his upper body.