Creed vs Udaku

Synopsis: Blatant erotica in which the reader gets to enjoy a passion filled night with Adonis Creed & N'Jadaka Udaku.

"You iight, princess?" I heard Daka rhetorically ask me after freeing my clit from the assault of his warm mouth

"You iight, princess?" I heard Daka rhetorically ask me after freeing my clit from the assault of his warm mouth. I had just finished squirting all over him, yet he was still stroking my pussy with the fast paced come hither movements of his fingers. If it wasn't for the fact that my hands were tied behind my back & my mouth & throat were filled with Donnie's impressively thick & veiny member as my body lay on crimson red silk sheets, I would've told him "fuck you."

N'Jadaka let out a menacing chuckle before going back to feasting on my sensitive, soaking wet pussy, which of course drew a desperate moan out of me. The vibrations of my moans must've felt heavenly against Donnie as the rhythm of his hips moving back and forth, as he fed me with his dick, faltered slightly and he cried out. Getting back in the zone, he took one of his wide hands and placed a tight hold on my wild curls, speeding up his pace as he fucked my mouth with intense fervor.

I bet you're wondering how I ended up being fucked by two of the most beautiful men in the world. Well, our story started when we were teenagers in middle school. I was an introverted new student at Beverly Hills Middle School, hailing originally from Houma, Louisiana. I was having a bit of a hard time fitting in as my southern drawl seemed to attract the worst of bullies. The kids in school insisted I must be an imbecile because of the accent and regional dialect I spoke with. It was in the midst of two white girls pulling at my natural hair as they called me names that my two knights in shining amor came to my rescue. Well, maybe not shining armor.

I can remember it vividly.

N'Jadaka Udaku, or Erik Stevens as he went by back then, had moved to Beverly Hills with his father two years prior. He was sporting a lakers hoodie with baggy blue jeans & crisp white air jordans. He had his ears pierced like Tupac, and a high top fade like Will Smith. Even as a lanky 14 year old, he was gorgeous and liked expressing himself through what he wore. He was also a bit on the popular side.

Adonis Johnson was a bit more laid back than Daka. He sported a red and black nike windbreaker set with a pair of breds. His hair was cut low with deep waves in his hair. He didn't have any ear piercings & typically kept to himself. His introverted personality gave him an air of mystery which attracted people to him like moths to a flame.