All I Want For Christmas is You

Synopsis: In which Erik surprises his girlfriend Epiphany for the holidays. Love you nahimjustfeelingit  Merry Christmas!

Erik watched his curly haired, chocolate goddess as she slept peacefully in their shared california king bed

Erik watched his curly haired, chocolate goddess as she slept peacefully in their shared california king bed. He had arrived home 15 minutes ago and had spent 14 of them staring in complete awe at her. He had finished his work in Wakanda much earlier than expected and was on the first flight out of his father's birthplace in the blink of an eye.

He was leaning on the frame of their bedroom's door, dressed in a santa's costume, or at least his version of it, to surprise his beau. It was black instead of the festive color of red. He had on the pants and coat of course, but the wig and beard were a no go. He paired the ensemble with a bottom black diamond grill and his favorite diamond studs.

It was an act that was normally against his nature, but with Epiphany, he found himself discovering aspects of his psyche he never knew was there. So when given the opportunity to surprise Piff on Christmas Eve in the sweetest and corniest way he knew how, he didn't think twice.

Epiphany was a sight for sore eyes, clutching onto the pillow he slept on whilst dressed in his favorite blue thermal with her long kinky curly hair tied up into a pineapple with a purple silk scarf. It was amazing to him how innocent and childlike she looked as she slept. The worries and stress she experienced as a result of her job and classes at school were completely washed away from her features, leaving nothing but tranquility in their places.

She was picturesque. So much so that he pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture of his sweetheart. Unfortunately, he forgot to take off the flash and said flash caused Epiphany to stir. He froze suddenly, afraid his surprise would be ruined. He watched as Piff snuggled more into the pillow before relaxing again, causing Erik to release a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

Going forward with his plan, he pulled the box that held his future in his hands out of his pants pocket and made silent steps towards her. Once reaching her, he pulled out his gift to her and gently, slowly placed it on the ring finger on her left hand. Once done with that, he went on to step two of the operation, waking her up the best way he knew how, with an orgasm.

He began his dance with the removal of the bed covers from Piff's body, revealing her naked, plump ass to his deep brown eyes. He would eternally be thankful that she rarely slept in panties. He stared mesmerized at the darkened mounds sitting a little in the air from the position she slept in on her stomach with her legs in the shape of a broken number four.

He grabbed handfuls of each cheek, moaning at the fullness of her flesh in his hands. Wanting her to wake up only once he was face deep in her essence he moved on, placing a gentle kiss on each luscious cheek before moving to her slightly open flower, sliding two fingers between her folds.

His mouth watered as he felt the slickness of her warm skin, becoming ever hungry for the taste of her. He stroked her flesh back & forth, up and down, until her honeyed arousal began slicking his fingers. He moved on to her clit, rubbing it in precise circles as he watched her begin to stir.