In Ya Mama's House

Synopsis: In which Mama learns why you call Erik, daddy.

You looked out the passenger window as you rode in the car to your mother's house with your boyfriend. You & Erik Stevens had been dating for two months now & felt that the two of you were ready to meet each other's family. You were up first, which meant making the drive up to your mom's house in Sherman Oaks from Central LA on your day off. It was a bit of a long drive, and Erik had been antsy the entire time. He was nervous about what your mother's opinion of him may be. The bad thing about that, is that whenever Erik was nervous, it normally projected itself as horniness. Which was why you were doing your best to ignore his hand rubbing circles on your thigh as he drove.

He moved his hands higher and higher up your thigh, underneath your mid thigh length sundress. He was massaging your sensitive skin with just the right amount of pressure, making you wet with arousal. "Erik?" You called to him as he continued his ministrations. You eyed him with a glare as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Hmm," he mumbled absentmindedly, his hands moving to palm your tingling pussy in his wide hand. "E!" You whined in your seat, his fingers rubbing your clit in circles once he moved your panties to the side. His horniness & yours were a great distraction from his thoughts of nervousness. "Uhhh," you moaned in shock, clamping your legs shut as he entered your dripping core with a finger. "Keep your legs open, baby." Erik murmured as he continued his multitasking. You opened your legs wide and threw your head back against the head rest as he slid his fingers in and out of you.

"Fuck!" You groaned as he picked up his pace, adding another finger for your pleasure. You were beginning to make a mess in his carseat, your core dripping more and more as he finger fucked you. Your head was thrown back against the head rest, your eyes closed shut, your mouth opened wide as you panted. You began moving your hips to meet each thrust of Erik's fingers.

"Erik!" You moaned out as he worked you to the edge.

"Wassup?" Erik said in response, rubbing your clit with his thumb before speeding up the pace of his fingers inside of you.

"Shit!" You shrieked as your core began tightening. "You cummin, baby?" Erik asked, a smirk playing on his lips. "Uhhh ugggh..." you groaned, incapable of talking.

Just as you were about to tip over the edge, Erik freed his fingers from you, making you whine out in frustration. You opened your eyes to glare at him and realized the car had stopped. You had made it to your mother's house. You pouted as you watched Erik suck his fingers clean. "We'll finish up later, princess." He said before laying a sweet kiss on your lips. "Fix ya face, y/n." He commanded. You sighed as he went to open your door.

Soon the two of you were making your way through the door of your childhood home.  The smell of soul food & the sounds of chatter caused a wave of warmth to fill you up. It was good to be home. You had been raised by an ambitious and nurturing single mother who had given birth to you after your father died in a car accident before you were born. She worked her ass off to take care of you and your two older brothers and it paid off. All three of you went to prestigious colleges and had successful careers. Your mother was beyond proud.

"Ma!" you yelled out as you and Erik moved towards the family room of the home, where all the noise was coming from. Soon you were met with the sight of your family gathered around the room. Your older brother Chad was sitting on the couch with his long term girlfriend Nakia. Your other brother, Ryan was teasing his best friend Zinzi (who you knew he had a huge crush on). 

"Wassup bro?!" Ryan yelled as he took notice of you & Erik's presence. Ryan had known Erik long before you had & it was through him that you two met. Ryan and Erik went to MIT together and had been good friends until they lost touch. When Erik moved to LA, after being reunited with his Wakandan family, he and Ryan managed to bump into each other and became fast friends again.