Chapter 4

Feel like i'm writing for nobody but telling myself that the last few chapters were for something even though nobody's read them yet. K i'll stop complaining Bye.

Harry's head rattled against the car window his head was leaning on, the two men in the front seat were whispering and mumbling among themselves. They pulled up somewhere familiar to him; The Dursley's.

The two sets of eyes looked back at him and said, 'We never wanted you anyway, so we're taking you back where you belong'.

Harry gasped in shock, he had just begun to trust them after they said they knew his parents and told him about magic. Magic. That was probably made up too.

He was tugged out of the car and over towards the waiting Dursley's. Uncle Vernon looked at him, 'We knew they'd take you back, Nobody wants you, Your parents didn't want you, Remus and Sirius didn't want you, We don't want you. You are not wanted Harry.'

'Oh and also, you are being moved to the garden shed, we put Duddy's toys in the cupboard' Aunt Petunia chipped in.

Poor Harry was holding back tears as he was shoved in and through the house and locked in the garden shed, he sat down and cried.

****

'Harry? Harry? Remus what should we do? Harry? The poor boys sobbing in his sleep, Call St Mungos' Sirius was in a frenzy of panic trying to wake up his distraught Godson from his nightmare.

'I don't know Sirius, I've never dealt with this before, Maybe we should try and wake him up' Remus replied in an equal state of frenzy.

'YOU TRY AND WAKE HIM THEN' A now shouting Sirius said.

In the midst of their argument, they hadn't realised that the sobbing had stopping and they were now being stared at by a very scared Harry.

'Hey little one.' Sirius sat down on the bed and put his arm around his Godson. Unexpectedly, he flinched at the touch and edged away. The two adults in the room exchanged a look and Remus also sat down on the other side.

'What was your nightmare about Harry?' Remus asked with a serious look on his face.

'Urm, It was...'

'Go on' Sirius urged.

'thatyoutwodidntwantmehereandtookmebacktothedursleyswhoputmeintheshed.' He said in a single breath.

Surprisingly, they both understood exactly what he said,

'Harry' They sighed.

'We want you here so so bad' Remus smiled at him.

'Do you know how long we tried to get you from the Dursley's? 3 Years! Since you first got there when you were a baby, Remus and I have been filling out mountains of paperwork, going to meetings, going to see some official people who would make us proper parents and make sure we're not naughty.' Sirius said and Remus laughed at his attempt at making Harry understand court.

'Really?'

'Really Harry'

'Can you-'

'Can we what?'

'Can you tell me about my Mum and Dad?'

The animagus and the werewolf looked at each other and nodded, they knew this would be tough making the child understand how his parents died but they also hoped that question would come at a different time to 3am the night before a Full Moon.

'Your Mum was a very pretty lady who had Red hair and Bright green eyes just like yours,' Remus began, 'She was very smart, very determined but most of all she loved your Dad so so much, it took a long time coming but-'

'What do you mean?' Asked Harry, who was now lying down with glassy eyes from the amount he has just cried.

'Your Daddy loved your Mummy from the moment he lay his eyes on her, but for a long time, Your Mummy didn't love him back' Sirius answered him.

'Why not?'

'Because your Mummy was friends with somebody else.' Continued Remus, eager to avoid the conversation on Snape.

'What was my Dad like?'
Remus looked over at Sirius, hoping that he would answer Harry about the topic he had been avoiding from him.
To his surprise. Sirius answered.

'Your Dad was my Best friend. He was Funny, and kind, and looked just like you, except he had eyes the colour of a Hazelnut.'

'Wow' A sleep-deprived Harry was now half asleep. Sirius reached over and tucked him in, kissed him on the forehead and took the hand of his housemate who lead them out of the room