Chapter 13

I've been reading Jily fanfic for 5 hours so i think you can guess why i did what i did in this chapter. I also had a bit of a creative moment and made a cover that wasn't the most boring one ever!

He had to admit, Harry had never seen his brave, outgoing uncle cry before. He was his hero, the man who -along with Remus- Saved him from the wrath of the dursley's. And here he was. Bawling his eyes out. Harry has never been in a situation even remotely similar. He slowly approached his uncle.
'Pafoo?' His small voice broke a painful silence.
He got no answer.
'I'm sowry,' Tears threatened to fall from Harry's eyes as he assumed that it was him who caused the argument between his uncles.

As if he had been given an electric shock, Sirius Black shot up and embraced the little boy. He silently cursed himself for getting like this and crying without telling Harry anything that's going on.
It was Harry who pulled back first,
'Where's Remus?'
Sirius bit his lip as he started to consider what response he should give without crushing the boy,
'Uncle Remus is having a midlife crisis because of me and is probably in the woods crying right now'
Except that's not what he said, yes he'd considered it but he decided to go for,
'He's gone on a walk Harry, he'll be back later on i promise'
Although,Sirius knew that he wasn't in a position to make empty promises.

*******

Remus walked around the lake that was a few miles from their home very aimlessly. It wasn't until about 2pm when he walked to the phone box down the street; all the marauders got a home phone during the war just in case although it took a long time to figure out how to use it, it payed off eventually. He  dialed the number he knew too well.

'Hi it's Lily and James, DONT PUT THE BABY ON THE DRYER JAMES.... NO I DONT CARE IF HE WANTS A MASSAGE... oops.... Leave a message and either of us will get back to you as soon as possible! JAMES I SWEAR TO GOD'
This mailbox is full. Please call back later or find other means of communication.

Remus smiled at the answerphone message that he was glad they never changed. Lily would be perfect to comfort him in a time like this, and James? Well he'd find a distraction easy enough. What would they say right now?

Well James would probably take me out somewhere or suggest something totally fun but definitely illegal.
And Lily would probably tell me to, 'Suck it up and go back to tell him how you really feel'

And that's what he did.

It's v v v v short oops but i kinda forgot about this story so enjoy i guess and if you have any suggestions about what should happen next please let me know! xx