Chapter 12

All you lovely people have inspired me to write a new chapter so here we are x

ps: this is a hard hitting one

The sun seeped through Harry's curtains and onto the floor next to his bed, his eyes fluttered open and he tiptoed out of his room and down the stairs,hovering at the 2nd to last one.

'Are you sure you're ok remus?'
'Honestly i'm fine we need to go out today for Harry and i'm in a perfect state to do so'
'Well... i don't think you are and i'm sure i can manage Harry on my own.'
'You know how i feel about that'
'Enlighten me'
'I don't want Ministry Services to take Harry away from us, he's all that's keeping us sane'
Harry's uncle sat down and put his hand to his head.
'Re...' Tears were starting to form in Sirius' eyes.
'Don't 'Re' me, YOU don't think i can cope with looking after MY son.'
'Come on now, i never said that.'
'You implied it though.'
Remus swallowed and stood up from his seat at the kitchen table.

'Where are you going Remus?' Sirius also stood up and walked over to him.
'It's not just this though, is it Sirius?'
At this point, he was extremely confused.
'Sorry?'
'You know i like you Sirius.'
'Like me? Well i like you too remus we're best friends.'
'No Sirius. Like you, Like you.'
And with that he stormed out of the room.
~~~~~~~
Remus Lupin was Gay. He liked boys. He was a homosexual. Whatever you want to call it, Remus Lupin fit the criteria. The reason that nobody knew, not even his best friend was because he was already a monster. He was already an outcast from society and that would exclude him even more, be in his own social group even. I mean... How many gay werewolves do you know? Exactly. The only person who knew was Lily Evans, and she vowed not to tell anyone. Which left him with no one.
He sat on a rock down the street from their home and cried. Not even caring who saw him or what they thought. Sirius hated him, the feeling was clearly not mutual between them. He was broken.
~~~~~
Sirius Black was confused. He had been for years now, He knew that if he was gay he would be disgraced even more than he already was. But at the same time, he knew he couldn't run from his feelings forever. But his reputation at Hogwarts held him back, everyone knew him for the amount of girls he was with, surely he had felt real love for at least one of them. Did he?
~~~~~
Only 450 words but still i thought it was a chapter that needed to be on its own to mark the moment kind of thing.
That and i'm in ikea.