Chapter 2

"Hey Suz, what's up?" I said as I pick up the call from my friend Suzie.

"Hey Kris, are you free today?"

"Yeah, why? You need something?"

"Not that I need something" Suzie said

"So what's with the call? Spill it out Suz"

"Cj and I have been thinking if we can hangout at your place?"

"Fucking jesus christ Suz, of course you can, anytime you want"

"Yay! Okay, we'll be their at 5" Suzie yelled in excitement

"Fuck! Suz stop yelling"

"Sorry I'm just excited for tonight. I love you Kris, see you tonight. Bye!"

"I love you?! Seriously Suz? It makes me cringe."

Then I ended up the call. It's been a while since me and my friends hangout because I constantly working.

I decided to clean the house. As I roam my eyes around the house, I didn't realize that it was so messy. Beer cans, dog's toys, even my shoes are all over the place. I sighed as I clean all the mess.

After cleaning the house and finish the laundry I decided to take a shower before heading to the grocery to buy food for tonight because all that I have in the fridge is can of beers and thats all. Of course I need to cook for dinner because I don't want my guest to starve and as you all know, I do really love to cook and host a dinner or a party.

I stepped inside the bathroom and undressed myself. I open the shower and waited for the water to become warm. I slowly step in the tub and slowly let the water run through my body, the warm water coming from the shower relaxes me. As I close my eyes and collect my thoughts, out of the blue a picture of myself flashed at the back of my mind. I am sitting alone inside my house and I look so lonely and sad.

I never expected that to see in my thoughts so I open my eyes and ask myself "What was that? What does that mean?" and I told to myself "It was nothing, you're just tired Kris. That means nothing".

I closed the shower and dry my body. I choose to wear comfortable supersize shirt and sweatpants. As I look myself in the mirror, I almost didn't recognized myself, I look tired and pale. I can't handle to stare myself for too long so I decided to get my keys and head to the grocery.