Chapter 12

Robert's POV

I am so worried about Kristen. She's been throwing up for almost 5 hours so I decided to convince her to go see a doctor and finally she agreed.

When we arrived at the hospital, I told the nurse that she's been throwing up for like 5 hours so they decided to give Kristen an IV infusion for expected dehydration and they run a lot of test to her, they even extracted a blood.

I can see that Kristen is really tired and I hate it looking at her like this. If there is any way that I can get all the pain that she is feeling right now, I will do it.

The nurse approach me and told me that they will process the test results and shell be back right after the test are all done.

I am really worried. I hope that this not that serious case. I hope that it just because the pickles.

Kristen is now sound asleep. She must be really tired so I let her sleep.

After 20 minutes the nurse came back.

"Hellow Mr. Pattinson, we have the results and Dr. Guano will explain it to you. And may I ask if you can wake Ms. Stewart up because she also need to here the test results before I call Dr. Guano to come inside." The nurse said

So I woke Kristen up.

"Hey Love, wake up. Sweetheart the results are here. Love?" Kristen woke up and the nurse called Dr. Guano to come in.

"Good afternoon." Dr. Guano greated "So I have the results. Ms. Stewart how are you feeling right now? Are feel alright?" Dr. Guano ask Kristen

"Good afternoon Doctor. I feel a little bit nauseous but I'm fine."

"May I ask you if how are you feeling lately? Is this yout first time feeling nauseous or it's been a while." Dr. Guano ask again I am so dying to know the results.

"Yeah, It's been weeks that I am feeling nauseous but I cam sleep handle and manage it except this morning. I've also eating weird stuff so maybe that's the reason why I throw up." Kristen told Dr. Guano

"Okay, I will explain it to you why you are feeling nauseous lately. Your test results said that your hCG is way too high compared to normal."

When I heard the word "way too high", my heart beats so fast so I interrupted Dr. Guanon.

"Excuse me Dr. Guano, is the hCG thing is a good news or a bad news?" I ask. I can feel that Kristen is nervous too because her hands are cold and I am trying my best to calm her down by rubbing her hands.

"I have bad news and good news for you. Like what I have said a while ago, your hCG Ms. Stewart is way to high and that explains why you've been feeling nauseous lately and my bad news is you'll expect that nausea and vomiting will get worse for maybe a couple of months. My good news is you are 9 weeks pregnant. Congratulations! That's explains why yout hCG is way too high." Dr. Guano said.

"Oh my god! Can you believe it? Love we are pregnant." Kristen said with teary eyed. I can't explain what am I feeling right now. It is so overwhelming. I wanna cry, laugh, shout, jump and everything. I am so so much genuinely happy. I kiss Kristen with so much love and Dr. Guano continue to talk.

"Congratulations again. I expect to see you in 8 weeks. And one more thing, don't worry, the baby is 100% safe if you'll ask me if sex is still applicable but not until the 9th month that was way way too long. So yeah, you can still have sex. Okay, my secretary will meet you after this to give the prescription for your maternity vitamins. Congratulations."

Kristen's face are so red, maybe because Dr. Guano bring up the sex thing.

"Hey Love, let's go get your prescription?"

"Oh my god, I didn't expect Dr. Guano will say that. That was embarrassing."

"I know me too. Love, Thank you!"

"For what?"

"Thank you that you are the mother of my child. I love you so much. I will promise to protect you and love you always including our little one. I love you so much."

"I am also thankful and genuinely happy that you are the father of my child. I love you so much and I love our little one too, so much. I promise to protect our little one. I love you both, so much"

"Let's go get your prescription"

We get Kristen's proscription and we headed to the Pharmacy to buy all that she needed. We also bought some magazines about pregnancy because we wanna know everything that makes our little one healthy.

I can now say that this day is the best. I have my love of my life and now with our little one. I am so excited with our growing beautiful family.