Chapter 8

We were now in my room, my shirt on the floor, his shirt is thrown on my couch, my back is pressed against the wall and his hips is undulating against me.

I couldn't believe that he is here, I couldn't believe that this is happening right now.

Rob started to walk carrying me. My legs were wrapped around him.

He carefully drop me in my bed and he lowered down towards me and continue to kiss me while my hands are tracing his chest, arms and stomach. Both of his hads cups my breast and it send a rush of electricity all throughout my entire body.

Rob starts to unhook my bra and as he remove them he savor my breast like a hungry child that can't wait ti finally enjoy and finally eat his meal. While he massage my left breast, he suck my breast so hard making me close my eyes and let out a moan. "Ahhmm Rob"

"You are so beautiful, Love" He said while pinching my areola in a circular motion.

"Hmmm" I manage to response on what he is doing.

He started to remove my pants

"Off with this one" He said as he help me to remove my tight jeans.

He also start to remove his pants together with his underwear revealing his manhood that are fulky erect. I gasp in the air and I felt a slight sudden electricity coming from my entrance.

Rob lowered down towards me and start to kiss me again. His right hand is on my breast making me more excited.

My hips involuntarily undulating towards him as a sign that I am already aroused.

Robert remove the final clothing that I have, my underwear. As he remove them, he started to touch my folds making me moan so loud. "Ahhhh.!!!"

"You are so wet, Love. Are you sure you want to do this because if you'll ask me, I am very sure and I can't to finally feel the inside you."

"Yes I am sure. Rob, please I need you. I need you inside me" I answered

Rob rubbing his manhood in a circular motion, up and down in my clittoris that makes me stop to breath.

"Rob please I want you now. I want you inside me" I pleaded

I start to guide him in my entrance and as he slowly enter his manhood on me I groan and he moans. It feels so good in a way that the lock finally joined with his key.

"I Love You Kristen So Much. Their is nothing on earth that can change that"

Rob start to pump in and out while kissing me and simultaneously sucking and massaging my breast.

"Ahh Rob, I miss this. This feels so good. I love you si much" I said while my eyes are close. "Yes Rob, right there. Ahhhhh Yes. Auuhmmm"

"Ahhh Kris, you're so good. You are so tight. I miss this so much. I miss myself being with you. Yeah. Aaahhhh. Yes.  Ahhhhh!!"

Rob continue to pump in and out and I can see that he is enjoying our Love Making. His eyes are close with his mouth open, moaning so loud and gasping for air. I am glad that I can make him feel that.

"Love, come with me please" Rob manage to say

"Hmmmm. Aaahhhh!!!  I am so near Rob, Faster please, More. Faster. Aahhh"

Rob's pace became faster and you can hear the "click clack" sound inside the room.

"Don't stop. I am so near. Please don't stop. Aaahhh!!! Yes. Ahhh, Rob baby faster please ahhh!!"

"I am coming Love. Ahhh Yeah, please come with me. Ahh ahhhhh!!! Kris come with me now. Ahhhh!!!"

Rob increased his pace with so mich force that you can see that he need a release. Few more pumps. Few more loud moans, we both reach our climax.

"Aahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!  Auuhhhmmm!!! Aahhh!! Ahh ahh ahh!!!" We both moaned

"I love you so much Kristen"

"I love you too, Love. Si much!"

My entrance and his manhood are now saying their goodbyes. A loud "clack" juicy sound filled the entire room as he pull out his manhood out of my entrance.

Rob drop his body on my side and hug me so tight.

"That was intense!" Rib said while still panting

"I know. It was great. Well done both of us"

"I miss us being together. I miss us making love" Rob kiss me with so much passion and full of love "I love you Kristen Jaymes Stewart. Let's make this time work. I don't want to spend time without you. I want you always and forever in my life. I love you so much!"

"Yeah let's promise to ourselves together that this time we will do our best, we will do everything to make this work. To make our Love last for a life time. I love you always and forever!"