Chapter 9

Kristen's POV:

I woke up with an arm wrapped around me and I smiled as I remembered that was is Rob. I turn around to see his face. He was so cute when he is sleeping. His face is so angelic and so innocent. I love how his lashes curls so perfectly.

I kiss Rob's lips and started to loosen his arms but he tighten it and I figured it out that he was awake.

"Good Morning, Love!" He said while his eyes are still close

"Good Morning too. How was your sleep?"

"Best sleep that I ever had"

"Good. Let me go now. I need to take a shower and prepare for our breakfast. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Maybe we can take a shower together to save some water and I want you as my breakfast. " Rob said while smiling and blinking his eyes.

"Stop it perv! Let me go! I'm starving already"

Rob finally let go and I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After I had taken my shower I go back to my room and get some comfortable clothes.

As I entered my room, I saw that Rob continue to sleep.

I go downstairs and started to heat the pan and fry some bacons and eggs. And I also made a pancake considering that my guest is a British.

After a prepared our breakfast, I started to dig in because my stomach are protesting already. And after a while Rob joined me.

Our breakfast is just like the old times. Talking with silly stuffs and talking about life. I really miss this.

"Hey, Love. Do you mind if I ask you something?" He ask

"Go on."

"I just want to make things clear up because of what happened last night. I don't want you to think that all I want is just to get laid or anything like that. I want you to know that I love you. I want you into my life. I want to grow old with you. I need you so badly. I love you so much Kristen. May I ask you if you are also willing to take a risk?"

"Honestly, everytime I see your face in the news back then, it makes me hate myself more. I'm so dumb to do that to you, to us. I have so much regret. All that I've done to you, it's still hunts me. And when I've seen  you in the grocery store, I feel so much pain, I feel like a shit, I feel worthless. I am so ashamed of myself. You are too good for me, you are perfect and you loved me so much when we are still together. I can't question your efforts because you gave me everything, more than what I deserved and in return I ruined you, I threw everthing away. I never imagined that there will be a time in my life that you'll come back, that there will be a time like this. I thought that that's it, after I ruined everything, after I killed you inside, you will never come back. I am still trying to figure out what did I do to deserve this, what did I do to deserve such person like you? Inspite all the things that I have done wrong, you came back, you are here with me eating breakfast and now asking me if I wanted to take a risk? My answer is YES, I want to take a risk. And before anything else, Rob, I want you to know that I am really sorry for everything that I had caused you, I am genuinely sorry. I love you so much and I Thank you for having such a big and wonderful heart for me. I love you so much, Love"

I stand up on my chair and kiss Rob. As my lips touch his lips, that's the time I cried. I cried because I cannot contain my happiness, I cannot believe that Rob can forgive me and still manage to love me after all those mistakes that I have done before. I am so lucky and I will do my best to make this relationship work. I will to my best to give whatever Rob deserves. I dont know how will I express my Love for him in a way that he will feel loved and cared, all I know is that I will make sure that Rob will get and feel all the things and Love he truly deserve. I Love Him So Much.

"Hey, why are you crying" Rob ask with so much worry in his face

"I am just happy. I am genuinely happy. I Love You So Much. Thank you for everything"

Rob wipe my tears away and kiss my eyes.

"I Love You too, Always. I am glad that you're happy because Im also happy."