Chapter 10

Robert's POV

After Kristen and I finish our breakfast, I offer to help her do the dishes and ask her if it's okay if I'll go my house a bit to do some erands.

It kills me everytime I am not with Kristen. I miss her already that's why I am planning to ask her if she want to move in here in my house or vice versa but I don't know how. As much as possible I want to be with her 24/7.

"Love, can we have a lunch together? I will finish my laundry first and then I will go get you? Or do you have an erand to do?"

"Yeah sure. What do you want anyway? I have a lot in here at my fridge." Kristen reply back

"Don't bother to cook. Lunch is on me this time."

"Okay. See you!" -Kristen

After I've finish my laundry, I decided to go first downtown to buy a present for Kristen. I want to make our relationship official so I thought that this present will give her an assurance that I do mean all the things that I've said to her.

So I decided to buy a ring. Don't worry, I'm not trying to propose yet but soon I will. This ring will symbolize as a promise ring, a promise that I will cherish and love her always, a promise to be strong when we will gonna face a challenge, a promise that I will hold on and never give up, a promise of my love that I will never forget.

I headed straight to Kristen's house after I bought my present for her. She was so surprised and cried when I explained what does the ring symbolizes.

"Thank you so much, Rob. You don't need to do this."

"I love you Kristen. This will be a reminder that this time our Love is stronger, that our Love will last forever. You deserve everything, Love. I love you so much."

I kiss Kristen and hug her so tight. I can't imagine how much I love her.

"So let's go get some lunch?"

"Let's go." Kristen said

We arrived at a restaurant that don't have that much costumer. We grab our orders and enjoy our simple lucnch together.

Kristen's POV

After we ate our lunch, I am so confused why Rob is giving an envelope.

"What this?" I ask him

"Open it. I am so nervous about your reaction after you'll see it." Rob said and that answer makes me curious what does this envelope contains. After I opened the envelope and see what it is, I just look at Rob and ask him what is this.

"I am not pressuring you. It's all in you if you are comfortable and ready."

"Rob, this is a house. You bought it? When? Why?" Kristen ask and still shock and confused

"I bought it last month. And it is a blessing in disguise because I am not really planning to buy a new house, Tom just introduced the house to me because the location is great and the view is perfect." "Maybe that's what our fate were planning to do. Kris, I want to be with you 24/7 but don't worry, I am not pressuring you, I just want you to know that I really want to make our relationship official and let's make this right"

"Rob, I want to be with you 24/7 too but don't you thinks this is too much?"

"Love, I've told you, I never planned to buy a house. Maybe our fate is doing what it really needs to do."

"This is so hard but I want also to be with you, always."

"So you mean yes? Are we moving in?" Rob excitedly ask

"Yes." I answered.