comfort zone

welcome to the very first installment of my jacksepticeye imagines!!!
pls enjoy, im no good at writing but i really do try 💖

     "Sitting here and staring isn't going to do anything..you know that don't you Sean?.." Robin nudges me with his elbow, breaking me out of my trance. "Huh?" I'm dazed and confused when I'm brought back into reality. Robin only laughs at my behavior, nudging me again. "Why don't you go talk to her? Ask her out on a date?" I can feel my face turn red at the thought. "Easier said then done Robin.." I mumble as she looks my way, I wave and she smiles, turning back to her magazine. Robin chuckles a little, me looking at him.

     "What?" He only shakes his head. "I'm just surprised she doesn't think you're an absolute weirdo..staring at her.." I sigh, realizing she might actually think that way. "She might..there's no point in asking if she thinks I'm a cree-" I'm interrupted by the sound of a chair scraping against the floor and Robin standing up. "Where are you..going.." I trail off as I see him walking up to the pretty lady I have obvious heart eyes for. He bends down to her level and starts talking to her, pointing at me and smiling. A blush spreads across my cheeks as I wave and she smiles yet again. When Robin finishes he walks pass the table. "Good luck bud, the rest is all up to you.." he slaps my shoulder before walking out of the cafe, leaving me and the lady from before.

     "Hi.." she mumbles sitting down next to me. I turn myself to face her, feeling butterflies from being so close. "Hey.." she can sense I'm nervous, I can tell, which was probably the reason why her hand landed on mine that rested on my thigh. "I understand why your friend had to talk to me..I know it's hard to jump out of your comfort zone.." I smile and finally release the breath I had no clue I was even holding. "I'm glad you're not upset about it.." I mumble, her nodding and smiling. "It's no problem, it took a lot a courage for me to walk over here believe it or not.." she looks down at her hand on mine. "It was much harder to do this.." laughing I look down at her hand. "I believe it.." she laughs too, removing her hand to take her phone out and handing it to me. "My name is y/n.." I smile, taking her phone and locking in my number and making a contact. "Sean.." she smiles, standing up. "It was nice to meet you..text me later.." she leaves the shop with a wink, leaving me a red faced mess.