plastered

667 words

     Seán reaches for the door knob, as Mark makes sure you don't fall over by wrapping your arm around his shoulders. "Alright..here.." Once Seán is able to open the door, he goes to grab your other arm. Mark and Seán walk you into the apartment, laying you down on the couch. "Thanks for the help Mark.." Seán huffs as he plops down directly on top of you, clearly exhausted. "Hey..no problem, I know she can be a pain when she's drunk.." he takes a seat on a chair, almost as exhausted as Seán had been. You start to move around underneath Seán, mumbling incoherent words. Mark shushes you, and you actually shut up. "Here.." Seán gets up and signals Mark to as well. "Let's carry her up to bed..she won't be happy waking up on the couch.." Just as Mark was about to grab your arm you groan and sit up.

     "Nah nah nahh, let me do it." you slowly get up, nearly falling over causing both Seán's and Mark's arms to shoot out to catch your fall, you only really noticing Seán. "Don't worry sweaty I got this shit." you swing your hand at Seán kind of like you're pretending to hit him, but once you actually hit him your hand stays glued to him. "Actually, I might not got this.." you fall into Seán, him catching you despite your hand tightly secured on his forearm. "You got it?" Mark asks, Seán looks up. "Oh uh yeah, I think I'll be good.." Mark nods and heads off to the front door, before he leaves he smirks and turns around. "Such couple goals.."

     Once Mark is gone and leaves your drunk ass with Seán, he slowly starts to regret lying to say he can handle you. "Hey..y/n, come on we're going to bed.." you only hum in reply, allowing him to pick you up. Legs wrapping around his waist and face deep in the cloth of his shirt. You cling onto him for dear life when he tries to set you down. "No no I'm gonna fall." you whine, he only chuckles lightly. "There's a soft bed under you sweetheart.." you don't let up on the clinging though, so Seán slowly lowers you down onto the bed, you finally letting go once you feel the soft duvet. "Hey don't fall asleep yet, I need you to help me help you get changed.." You nod in response, jokingly slapping yourself to stay awake.

     "Okay..what do you want to wear to sleep?.." he allows you to have a choice though you are absolutely plastered. "What I always wear dawwg.." he smiles and shakes his head as he removes your shoes first, then pulls your pants off. "Heyy what are ya doin?" you mumble as Seán tosses your pants aside. "I'm changing you sweetheart.." he reaches for the hem of your t-shirt slipping it off with ease. "Wait wait.." you put your finger out in front of you, arm extended out completely, making you look damn ridiculous. "I wanna wear this one." you sit up and grip Seán's t-shirt. He laughs. "Why this one out of the many you can wear?" you shrug, pulling at the collar of his green shirt. "Cause it's warm and smells like youu." he smiles down at you. "But all my other shirts smell like me."

      You start to get frustrated, pulling at his shirt with a more rough hand. "Plllleeaaasseee" you whine like a child, making him chuckle. "Okay okay, let go so I can give it to you then." you do what he says and lay back down carelessly. He slips his shirt off and tells you to sit up again. "Arms up." he demands and you follow. He slips the shirt on you, you automatically hug it. "Ahh you're so warmm and soft." laying back down you drift off, Seán laying right behind you with his arm loosely draped over your waist.