record

Seàn had been recording a video for his channel for no longer than 45 minutes, hell you couldn't really remember due to your sleepy state. In the midst of Seàn filming you decided to curl up in bed with one of his pull over sweatshirts and joggers. You were incredibly warm and comfortable, some may even have the capability of falling asleep right then and there, but you couldn't. The thing is, you were never able to fall asleep without Seàn, you felt safe in his arms and falling asleep without feeling safe is difficult.

     Conveniently, Seàn's setup was in the bedroom so you wouldn't feel alone since most of the time before he moved the setup you'd hang in the bedroom. You were always awake when he was filming, even when you weren't he tried to be pretty quiet but not too quiet considering you're a heavy sleeper.

     You roll over on your side, eyes locking on Seàn's figure bouncing around while he talks. You smile to yourself, him turning to face you now. "Sleepy?" he asks from his spot, eyes glistening. You only nod, yawning. He chuckles at you before turning back to his monitor. "I'm almost done sweetheart don't worry.." It was a common activity for you, laying in bed watching Seàn record a gameplay of some sort, you didn't mind at all but tonight you did. You were the definition of tired. Errand after errand drained you until you were a heap of weak limbs and droopy eyelids. However, despite your lack of energy and need for sleep, you just couldn't rest. Not without Seàn. You whine out his name, rolling over on your stomach. "Hold on baby I'm sorry I'm almost done.." it's after a short 5 minutes that he finishes. For once you're relieved to hear him scream his outro. Sending the video to Robin he gets up and jumps into bed right along with you.

     His arms snake around your frame feeling the heat emitting from you. "Ah, you're so warm.." he pushes his face into your neck. You hum in response, finally feeling the sleepiness take over. "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you.." Seàn mumbles, his hand rubbing up and down your arm. "I love you.." with one finally yawn, you're out like a light and so is Seàn.

386 words