please don't go

title sounds sad but i promise it isn't a sad chapter
just cute:)

     The sun is blinding your eyes, making them ache and shut tightly. You stretch your body out completely, stretching before you even thought about getting up. You were a starfish at this point, only somewhat confused about all the empty space around you. You take your time getting up, getting slight vertigo while walking towards the bedroom door and heading downstairs. You yawn softly as your eyes remain glossed over, never noticing Sean sitting on the couch watching you. "Hey y/n!" he says cheerfully, probably with a bright ass smile, you wouldn't know anyway due to you walking towards him still half asleep.

     "What are you doing up..so early?" you ask, yawning inbetween and sitting on his lap. "I'm going somewhere with Ethan..waiting for him to show and we're gonna head to his place." He secures his arms around you, your head landing on his shoulder. "Awww what? Don't goooo" you wrap your arms around his neck, heart dropping slightly from the thought of being away from Sean. "It's kind of late for that sweetheart, he's on his way already..I'm sorry.." you only sigh into his neck, his arms squeezing you tighter. "Is there anything I can do to persuade you to stay?" Sean gives it a thought, but thinking canceling last minute would just piss everyone off, especially if the reason isn't reasonable. "Want me to write a fucking persuasive essay Sean?" you interrupt his thought, him only laughing at your smart ass comment. "Sorry, he's already here now.." he sighs, looking down at his phone noticing it light up with a text from Ethan. Rolling your eyes, you beg him for a little more time before he leaves, and he allows it.

     After a short two minutes, you finally get your ass off of Sean. "Well.." Sean looks up at you. "Have fun. Please be careful and text me if you need to." As you head up the stairs, you feel a hand on your shoulder, causing you to turn around. Sean catches your lips on his for a short while before pulling away and smiling at you. "Bye y/n, I'll see you later." you smile like a dork at him, knees weak and heart racing. "Yeah for sure.."

knees weak
arms are heavy
there's vomit on his sweater already
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

happy 2nd day of Christmas